• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, the update has nothing to do with Parklife lmao

I have no idea why I typed June!!    was meant to be, I think most of this years lineups will be U.K. acts

Lineup insider 1. Megan Thee Stallion 2. Lewis Capaldi 3. Dua Lipa 4. The Streets  5. Tame Impala

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Dua Lipa has a show in manchester a few days later, so wouldnt that rule her out?

yeah i would've thought so, looking at ticketmaster there are quite a few seats left in the upper blocks. would be a bit more feasible (for now) if it was sold out

16 minutes ago, JoshCover said:

Lineup insider

1. Megan Thee Stallion

2. Lewis Capaldi

3. Dua Lipa

4. The Streets 

5. Tame Impala

So many holes in this.

2 minutes ago, JoshCover said:

Just saw on twitter from someone who works for Live Nation

So someone who works for live nation is going to leak info on his social media account. 🤣

2 hours ago, Bob123456 said:

Any rumours/ideas or leaks?

none that i've seen so far, usually stuff ends up leaking a couple days before the lineup drop - for now though im gonna guess it'll be a mixture of artists that were supposed to play last year and then some new ones in too (pretty safe guess).

22 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Not sure if this is new info but lineup is coming 6pm next Tuesday and the pre-sale is 10am on the Wednesday. 

Old info la

How much are tickets tho? Anyone know if there'll be day tickets available on the Wednesday too?

26 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Old info la

How much are tickets tho? Anyone know if there'll be day tickets available on the Wednesday too?

these were the prices from the 2020 ticket holder presale, would assume they are either that price, if not in a further up 'tier'. if i recall correctly from other years, i imagine you *should* be able to get day tickets too on the wednesday... but not 100% on that

Screenshot 2021-03-16 at 19.17.07.png

Screenshot 2021-03-16 at 19.16.56.png

54 minutes ago, stanh said:

these were the prices from the 2020 ticket holder presale, would assume they are either that price, if not in a further up 'tier'. if i recall correctly from other years, i imagine you *should* be able to get day tickets too on the wednesday... but not 100% on that

Screenshot 2021-03-16 at 19.17.07.png

Screenshot 2021-03-16 at 19.16.56.png

Oh that's pretty decent actually, I just hope the next tier isn't too high. Definitely more appealing than All Points East this year, just hope the lineup is good too.. 

18 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Oh that's pretty decent actually, I just hope the next tier isn't too high. Definitely more appealing than All Points East this year, just hope the lineup is good too.. 

yeah fingers crossed man, tbh they never usually miss with their lineups... one thing though, make sure you do have hotel/airbnb/accom sorted, as the prices for that do get pretty ugly (luckily i have mates who are at uni there)

15 minutes ago, stanh said:

yeah fingers crossed man, tbh they never usually miss with their lineups... one thing though, make sure you do have hotel/airbnb/accom sorted, as the prices for that do get pretty ugly (luckily i have mates who are at uni there)

Shit, might have to book a free cancellation place asap then. I mean, i'm in Liverpool but might have moved away by then...

3 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Shit, might have to book a free cancellation place asap then. I mean, i'm in Liverpool but might have moved away by then...

yeah defo worth trying to find somewhere, was trying to help some other mates who are going find a room and most places nearby are all gone already, then in central manchester was hard to find anywhere less than £300 a night...

the britannia hotel (very much cecil hotel vibes) ive stayed at for warehouse project and isnt too bad and we had no problems, the easy hotel too is worth looking at, lower price end, but still a clean and fairly nice room

3 minutes ago, stanh said:

yeah defo worth trying to find somewhere, was trying to help some other mates who are going find a room and most places nearby are all gone already, then in central manchester was hard to find anywhere less than £300 a night...

the britannia hotel (very much cecil hotel vibes) ive stayed at for warehouse project and isnt too bad and we had no problems, the easy hotel too is worth looking at, lower price end, but still a clean and fairly nice room

Honestly I dont mind where I stay, as long as its not too far from either Heaton or the centre, and isn't too expensive. I'd take a hostel even but... don't seem to be any free 😞

45 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Honestly I dont mind where I stay, as long as its not too far from either Heaton or the centre, and isn't too expensive. I'd take a hostel even but... don't seem to be any free 😞

ive had a quick look, and the central arena travelodge seems to have availability but is £152 a night

59 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

You need to be looking at the outskirts of manchester, as you will still get some cracking deals. Eccles always has some decent prices, under a hour away from heaton park. Lets be honest you are not going to get away from heaton park very early to enjoy the delights of manchester city centre. 

Another way is think about the big green coach, stay further away.

1 hour ago, stanh said:

ive had a quick look, and the central arena travelodge seems to have availability but is £152 a night

Aye that's way too much for me

1 hour ago, thetime said:

You need to be looking at the outskirts of manchester, as you will still get some cracking deals. Eccles always has some decent prices, under a hour away from heaton park. Lets be honest you are not going to get away from heaton park very early to enjoy the delights of manchester city centre. 

Another way is think about the big green coach, stay further away.

i'm not too worried about experiencing the city centre, but I just dont want to be in some part thats really difficult to get to. I get lost easily, so at night when i'm off me nut, it's gonna be a right struggle.  Big green coach doesn't really seem an option as I doubt i'll be doing just one day though

with the lineup coming tuesday, the presale site has been updated... tickets prices are as follow...

payment plans:

weekend ga- £20+ (per month)

weekend vip- £24+ (per month)

(only limited amount of each remain)

weekend tickets:

ga- £155

vip- £199.50

(both seem to be on final release)

saturday tickets:

ga- £89.50

vip- £125

(first release)