Anyone you guys fancy on the lineup? Personally hoping for Tyler, The Creator to be back - regardless though, managed to get my hands on some weekend tickets in the 2020 ticket holder presale... Looks like a lineup or some news is fairly prominent on the horizon, especially following this tweet:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, the update has nothing to do with Parklife lmao

I have no idea why I typed June!!    was meant to be, I think most of this years lineups will be U.K. acts

Lineup insider 1. Megan Thee Stallion 2. Lewis Capaldi 3. Dua Lipa 4. The Streets  5. Tame Impala

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Bob123456 said:

Is the line up out tomorrow and when will general sale be 

hopefully and likely the same day the lineup releases. probably gonna need to buy straight away given how quick every other festival has been selling out

50 minutes ago, Bob123456 said:

Is the line up out tomorrow and when will general sale be 

Not sure... Sacha has said big announcement tomorrow and Parklife have said "The lineup and final remaining tickets for Parklife 2021 will be revealed soon this March". So hopefully it is tomorrow; I think they had the lineup ready back in January so it would be annoying if they wait til the end of March

4 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Not sure... Sacha has said big announcement tomorrow and Parklife have said "The lineup and final remaining tickets for Parklife 2021 will be revealed soon this March". So hopefully it is tomorrow; I think they had the lineup ready back in January so it would be annoying if they wait til the end of March

on the 2020 ticket holder presale it did state early march (iirc) - so hopefully (if it isnt tomorrow) itll be revealed within the next 2 weeks

I was quite looking forward to Anderson Paak from the 2020 lineup, but who knows if he'll still play this year. Otherwise I'm more interested in the electronic side of things than the rappers. Someone like Underworld would be the dream.. 

I could see them taking a lot of the UK artists from Reading and Leeds. Definitely Lewis Capaldi as he was booked for 2020 and Liam Gallagher as he was due to do a special gig the night before. Maybe even Stormzy could be there if they really wanted to splash out on a headliner. Will be interesting to see what their attitude is to booking US artists. I can’t imagine long distance travel will have really recovered by September 

1 hour ago, WeeSket said:

I could see them taking a lot of the UK artists from Reading and Leeds. Definitely Lewis Capaldi as he was booked for 2020 and Liam Gallagher as he was due to do a special gig the night before. Maybe even Stormzy could be there if they really wanted to splash out on a headliner. Will be interesting to see what their attitude is to booking US artists. I can’t imagine long distance travel will have really recovered by September 

i cant see them doing capaldi, liam AND stormzy, especially (as you say) are all already doing RandL... i think capaldi will be booked again, and probably tyler too, if not maybe give cardi a second shot if she'll actually turn up this time round lol. i think long distance travel will be sorted, at least for artists anyways, especially considering theyll be able to fly on private jets, pay out for rapid tests etc - sports people can already do so, so id imagine its a similar situation for performers too 

2 hours ago, Thebigman said:

Says on their website that line-up will be announced at the end of March. Timing general release with payday I suppose.

Oh for fuck's sake, I hate all this waiting 😴

12 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Oh for fuck's sake, I hate all this waiting 😴

honestly! its been so long, i feel like theyve said 'LinEuP sOoN' since maybe september?

I wonder how much covid is going to impact on this line-up, will artists need to quarantine when entering the country? Might find it's mainly UK artist, or those who make the most of it with a few shows, i.e lots of overlaps with Creamfields, Riverside(Glasgow) and the likes

10 minutes ago, Thebigman said:

or will travel restrictions be a thing of the past?

I think most June lineups will be full of UK acts 

15 minutes ago, thetime said:

Its in September 

I have no idea why I typed June!! 

was meant to be, I think most of this years lineups will be U.K. acts

• Upvote 1

sports personalities have been able to travel, so id imagine itll be a similar case for overseas musicians, they will be able to afford private jets, test etc - so i dont think itll limit them from coming - but, i think a factor would be if its worth coming over for just one set, or slotting in multiple which would make it more worthwhile, interested to see who we will get though this year, but not really worried though as parklie never usually miss with who they book 

24 minutes ago, stanh said:

sports personalities have been able to travel, so id imagine itll be a similar case for overseas musicians, they will be able to afford private jets, test etc - so i dont think itll limit them from coming - but, i think a factor would be if its worth coming over for just one set, or slotting in multiple which would make it more worthwhile, interested to see who we will get though this year, but not really worried though as parklie never usually miss with who they book 

Only works if they can combine with other Euro fests around same time for all bar headliners really. What other Euro fests will be on that week/weekend/week after?

13 minutes ago, adequate8 said:

Only works if they can combine with other Euro fests around same time for all bar headliners really. What other Euro fests will be on that week/weekend/week after?

That's the rub for all non-British acts - between vaccine rollout delays and country-specific situations the outlook is so different between countries that we can't yet tell how much of a European mainland festival circuit there's going to be.