Wilderness 2021

adequate8

19 minutes ago, adequate8 said:

Anyone have any ideas how the 4 headliners will work? Ie who will Bicep sub?

also any indication of which headliner on which night Would be brill 

My guess is Bicep will go on after one of the other three. Their show would work much better in the dark. According to the Bicep website they are playing the Saturday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DarthSaul said:

Oh wow, looking at the website I see now what's meant about the Atrium being sparse so far!

It does look like there's still plenty gaps to fill (not just on the Atrium, pretty much everywhere except the Main Stage and the Level) - though when you dig into what's there, it's difficult to judge exactly how much still needs adding -

It's likely that Letters Live will happen at least twice, and as best I can tell both Women In Jazz and Movimientos appear to be more of a programming block rather than individual acts so it's plausible that they're each taking over the Atrium for an entire evening.

Being honest, it's not unknown for the Atrium to have a substantial amount of filler not worth mentioning, especially earlier in the day.

Hi everyone,

I'm gutted that my family can't make it to Wilderness this summer and as a result I need to sell our tickets and accommodation...

We have 3 x adult & 1 x child boutique weekend tickets with a 4 Man Classic Bell tent up for sale.

Please spread the word to any Wilderness lovers who would like to go and might be interested!

Thanks again,

Carl.

On 6/3/2021 at 4:46 PM, gibble said:

My guess is Bicep will go on after one of the other three. Their show would work much better in the dark. According to the Bicep website they are playing the Saturday.

I doubt they will be on after the headline acts. The same happened with Jon Hopkins before where it wasn't dark and wasn't as good visually. Still amazing to see though.

23 hours ago, Nick-bristol said:

I doubt they will be on after the headline acts. The same happened with Jon Hopkins before where it wasn't dark and wasn't as good visually. Still amazing to see though.

True - I'd kind of forgotten about that! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Nick-bristol said:

Does anyone know what the situation is with taking in alcohol this year? Previous years it said on the website you can only take in a sensible amount and it was quite restricted but this year there's nothing on the website about it. 

Yeah I'm a bit confused. Through google I can find pages from previous years but the website really is lacking in terms of basic info like how best to travel there and other obvious FAQs...pretty poor tbh!

It is on the current site but it is well hidden with no link that I could see to it from the homepage (I did a google site search to find this) and I can only presume it is the info for this years fest:-

https://www.wildernessfestival.com/info/restricted-items/

It states the following:-

Alcohol Limits

You may bring the following to the festival

12 cans beer / lager / cider / pre-mixed drinks OR 2 bottles of wine (decanted into plastic bottles) per person OR a combination of the two i.e. 6 cans and 1 bottle.

Strictly no spirits or hard liquor.

You may only bring your allowance of alcohol in on first entry. You cannot leave site and return with more. Searches will be undertaken upon entry. If you leave the site,  you may be searched again upon re-admittance. ­

Any alcohol above this allocation will be confiscated.

This alcohol may only be consumed in the campsite.