New arena layout with two main stages - Reading

Benj

52 minutes ago, Benj said:

image.png.532987a3fcbf935051915fb85fa848e0.png

If that is the FR going up, its deffo back where the Alt stage/ 1extra is is I think

Too close to main for me, that’s where the FR usually is. Could be that alternative will be where the lock up used to be, dance is where alternative used to be and bbc introducing/1extra stay put. 

17 minutes ago, foolee said:

Too close to main for me, that’s where the FR usually is. Could be that alternative will be where the lock up used to be, dance is where alternative used to be and bbc introducing/1extra stay put. 

I’d think it was more likely that the 1xtra moves, purely because the Alternative stage has some sort of barriers alrwady try to prevent sound bleeding in and it’s unsafe to do so with a music based tent

58 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

I’d think it was more likely that the 1xtra moves, purely because the Alternative stage has some sort of barriers alrwady try to prevent sound bleeding in and it’s unsafe to do so with a music based tent

That would probably make sense seeing as 1extra was a similar size to the pit anyway. 

1 hour ago, foolee said:

Sorry, I meant if that’s the FR stage, then the dance stage is deffo where the alt/ 1extra has been. 

FR deffo looks to be in the same spot

I’m assuming the 1Extra will replace the pit, dance stage moved up to the little bulge at the north west of the site

6 minutes ago, awatson9898 said:

Just saw this drone footage of reading, looks like mainstages are oposite each other 

I do wonder how leeds will look, as thats where im going

Well that confirms what I just spent working out for 10 mins on Google maps!

Ill post in anyway, now Ive done the work!

Making a best effort to not give away where Chris1979 works, judginf by his pic, dance has deffo moved up to the NW of the site

image.png.3ec77558fe38a4d54724052f1eadcee2.png

8 minutes ago, awatson9898 said:

Just saw this drone footage of reading, looks like mainstages are oposite each other 

I do wonder how leeds will look, as thats where im going

Looks like the second main stage is direct replica of the first looking at that

Also looks like the Pepsi Max tower thing or whatever it is is moving to where the dance stage used to be

1 hour ago, NoBuses said:

that's a long way to walk with thousands of people if there is only 5 minute gaps between sets

People will have to chose to leave sets earlier or pick acts they want to see the whole set from. Not realistic to think you’ll be able to get watch every main stage act back to back when you need to fit in getting to the stage, getting drinks, buying food & going to the toilet.

1 hour ago, TownNation said:

The perks of living less than 1/4 mile away is that you know all the ways my friend 😂

I’ve been walking down Thorner road and mangrill lane but that’s as far as my knowledge goes, only moved to Wetherby last year. Can’t see anything from there anymore for the trees!

41 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

I’ve been walking down Thorner road and mangrill lane but that’s as far as my knowledge goes, only moved to Wetherby last year. Can’t see anything from there anymore for the trees!

Theres 4 ways I know of 😂 thorner is where I live but lived here for 15 years! You’ll get used to it