Jump to content

Self Confirmed 2022


FloorFiller
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, JoeyT said:

This has always sounded amazing.

What time do they tend to be on? Just thinking of the trek required from East Camper fields...!

Yeah, 10am - Greenpeace. Come on the Thursday and a part of our crew (30-40ish) do it every year in fancy dress. I’m planning to be a ‘bat out of hell’ for this year. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, kalifire said:

Fatboy’s been dabbed down from the Other stage headliner slot he was given a couple of years ago, then. Making way for The Prodigy is my guess. 

Not before their warmup shows - maybe next year

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Hmm. Assuming we’re still due an Other headliner, I wonder who it could be. Is Dua definitely out? 

Yeah she’s out. Don’t see any reason why she wouldn’t be on the first poster, and it’s probably far more likely that she’ll be back to headline the thing outright in the next couple of years. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, kalifire said:

Hmm. Assuming we’re still due an Other headliner, I wonder who it could be. Is Dua definitely out? 

Nothing solid other than she wasn’t on poster 1. She’s still free that Saturday. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

Nothing solid other than she wasn’t on poster 1. She’s still free that Saturday. 

Please, clash gods, don’t put Dua and Simz against each other. Kenny and Bicep is bad enough. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, kalifire said:

Hmm. Assuming we’re still due an Other headliner, I wonder who it could be. Is Dua definitely out? 

now might be a guest with Megan Thee Stallion and announce next year or something?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Would be a strange choice to put up against Macca. Far more likely to be a dance or pop act rather than another guitar act. 

I don't know why people say this, every year they put acts with similar fan bases on at the same time all the time, they don't give a stuff. Now I don't think it'll be Jack White as I can't see any reason why he wouldn't have been on the first poster but not because he's too similar to Paul.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mcshed said:

I don't know why people say this, every year they put acts with similar fan bases on at the same time all the time, they don't give a stuff. Now I don't think it'll be Jack White as I can't see any reason why he wouldn't have been on the first poster but not because he's too similar to Paul.

Obviously it’s unavoidable at times with Glastonbury hosting so many acts on so many stages with tight schedules they’re working to, but they obviously try and cater to different crowds when it comes to headliner time, especially on the top two stages. More often than not who’s headlining the Pyramid and who’s headlining the Other are like chalk and cheese, and that’s usually the case for all of the top five stages. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Would be a strange choice to put up against Macca. Far more likely to be a dance or pop act rather than another guitar act. 

Aside from that - if Jack White does happen to be on the farm that day, never mind the overlap in fans, I think there's a pretty high chance he'd want to see Macca himself. He's cited Macca as a major influence several times in the past, and has appeared at a show honouring him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...