Self Confirmed 2022

FloorFiller

27 minutes ago, rubick said:

Darren Emerson just self-confirmed on Facebook. Can't get a screenshot as I'm in work and just about to carry out a fire alarm test!

Was just about to post. He'll be in the Glade

Screenshot_20220506-094503_Facebook.jpg

• Like 1

Last night I was stood next to Dana from Porridge Radio at a Sharon Van Etten gig . She confirmed to me that Porridge Radio are indeed playing but didn't tell me which stage.  She said "EVERYONE is playing glastonbury this year" 

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, Olshansky said:

Last night I was stood next to Dana from Porridge Radio at a Sharon Van Etten gig . She confirmed to me that Porridge Radio are indeed playing but didn't tell me which stage.  She said "EVERYONE is playing glastonbury this year" 

Awesome news, thought they were on the poster but they aren't. Such a great band, hope they get a Park/JP slot, with a William's Green show thrown in for good measure.

Porridge Radio’s new album is shaping up to be pretty incredible based on the three songs released so far so I’m mega excited to hear that and will do my best to catch them at the festival. Park (or/and Williams Green) seems perfect for them.

Edited by FloorFiller

Not a self confirm yet but The Allergies have responded to my question about festival dates to say they have a load on the cards and will shout about them when they're confirmed.  Keeping fingers crossed for an appearance, that'd be a party!

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Quark said:

Not a self confirm yet but The Allergies have responded to my question about festival dates to say they have a load on the cards and will shout about them when they're confirmed.  Keeping fingers crossed for an appearance, that'd be a party!

Great band. Was given them to follow off this site about 2 years ago

2 hours ago, rosieangel said:

There seems to be a wave of self-confirms at the moment, is it purely because things are being finalised or have the rules - if there were any - governing it become more relaxed?

I think perhaps its just that around this time artists like to release big posters of all their summer dates and don't check if everything is actually announced yet