Self Confirmed 2022

FloorFiller

10 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

I used to love GLC at V!  They were always so entertaining.

They are definitely more entertaining than Bad Boy Chilla Crew! I only found out last year that GLC had done a Christmas album, I don't think my mother in law was too impressed when I played it.

1 minute ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Finally some goddamn good news. Shes in Glasgow on the Saturday, so heres hoping she is Sunday for an XCX appearance

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Low/Mid John Peel I reckon. 

This makes most sense to me too. I thought she’d be on the first poster if she was playing but I suppose there’s only so many acts that can be. Is she too big to play somewhere in Silver Hayes rather than a main stage?

Just now, kingcrawler said:

This makes most sense to me too. I thought she’d be on the first poster if she was playing but I suppose there’s only so many acts that can be. Is she too big to play somewhere in Silver Hayes rather than a main stage?

I wouldn’t say she’s too big as they had Jessie Ware there for 2020 and she’s bigger… but not sure Rina really suits the vibe over there. Could be wrong though. 

4 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I wouldn’t say she’s too big as they had Jessie Ware there for 2020 and she’s bigger… but not sure Rina really suits the vibe over there. Could be wrong though. 

They had one of her songs in one of the Silver Hayes 2020 playlists, so I suppose she might just be holding her slot there. I had a look and as well as Jessie Ware, Four Tet, Roisin Murphy and Joy Crookes were all playing Silver Hayes in 2020 too so I suppose some of them might just end up there again rather than a main stage slot, as there’s been other Silver Hayes acts on the first poster before.

5 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

They had one of her songs in one of the Silver Hayes 2020 playlists, so I suppose she might just be holding her slot there. I had a look and as well as Jessie Ware, Four Tet, Roisin Murphy and Joy Crookes were all playing Silver Hayes in 2020 too so I suppose some of them might just end up there again rather than a main stage slot, as there’s been other Silver Hayes acts on the first poster before.

Ah right you are! Hoping she gets an early-ish slot there then to avoid some of the later clashes as I’d really quite like to see her. 

20 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

I used to love GLC at V!  They were always so entertaining.

They Were a BASTARD To Try To Photo Too Many Of Them Moving Around Too FAST. 

7 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Really expecting these three to be on different stages to SH.

8 hours ago, FrankieX said:

Sam J Martin now has 3,359 monthly listeners, 9 days after going on the playlist. @Brave Sir Robin might be one of the most influential people in terms of boosting undiscovered UK musicians.

Ha! Roll up, roll up, young acts, tell us you’re playing Glastonbury and I can provide you with Spotify riches - nothing short of (checks notes) *pennies*!!

• Upvote 2