Self Confirmed 2022

FloorFiller

1 hour ago, Euphoricape said:

Still can't see why NIN aren't more heavily rumoured as they are in SW England a few days before at Eden.

Because they're in France on the Friday. Seems weird to do 2 dates in England, Fly out, then fly back in again.

55 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

DM’d Suzanne Vega, who was on 2020 poster but not this years.... she replied confirming she believes she’s still playing. Seeking Stage/Day info and will post in that thread if she responds. My guess would be Acoustic.

Hope so. First time I saw her was many years ago in the Acoustic, she was fantastic.

(Was 2004, just checked)

1 hour ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

DM’d Suzanne Vega, who was on 2020 poster but not this years.... she replied confirming she believes she’s still playing. Seeking Stage/Day info and will post in that thread if she responds. My guess would be Acoustic.

Big name and talent. Another bizarre omission from the poster. Great news. Headline Avalon? subbing acoustic?

4 hours ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Great news I have also seen her headline the Acoustic Stage in 2014 (I think) so I'd guess she is friends with a booker there unless they are doing anything special with previous pyramid headliners. There are a few playing the festival this year. 

4 hours ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Good news for those of us mourning the loss of acts from the 2020 poster. Bring back Andy .Paak!

On 3/14/2022 at 5:00 PM, incident said:

Aside from that - if Jack White does happen to be on the farm that day, never mind the overlap in fans, I think there's a pretty high chance he'd want to see Macca himself. He's cited Macca as a major influence several times in the past, and has appeared at a show honouring him.

He's also a dab hand at recognising Beatles songs from 1 second snippets.

3 hours ago, Mwk525 said:

Looks like editors are out too. They are playing in Spain on the 24th.

Ok so how many artists have we seen play the friday  somewhere in europe and still make it to Sunday. Nobody bats an eye if youre even in Paris on saturday and play glasto Sunday. Them being active helps their case for now. Why is Wolf Alice allowed to be in Germany on the 26th and still play Glasto.

Edited by Suprefan