Self Confirmed 2022

FloorFiller

25 minutes ago, gfa said:

Saw them last year at fabric and printworks, its terrific - played some great suspected new songs. Hopefully its 2hr+

Bicep will be doing their live show probably rather than a DJ set (could do both but they did a DJ set in 2019 i think)

@JoeyThinted at Calvin Harris' Love Regenerator

12 hours ago, anditmakesmesmile said:

I’m sure there are normally many more self-confirmed acts at this stage in the proceedings?

Usually a few more, but on the flip side we have the poster and it seems that most acts, like us punters, have been rolled over to this year. Lots of tour dates with GSH. (I've been getting the playlist up to date so am on top of this at the moment.)

Edited by Brave Sir Robin
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Usually a few more, but on the flip side we have the poster and it seems that most acts, like us punters, have been rolled over to this year. Lots of tour dates with GSH. (I've been getting the playlist up to date so am on top of this at the moment.)

Coming off lurking briefly to thank you for the playlist 👍

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Great news.

Interested to see where they place. Daytime JP or Park most likely but wouldn’t be shocked to see multiple sets - maybe WG or a late nighter in the Rabbit Hole.

They'll almost certainly do double duty in the Crows Nest 

On 1/26/2022 at 7:07 AM, anditmakesmesmile said:

I’m sure there are normally many more self-confirmed acts at this stage in the proceedings?

theres normally something better to highlight them to you.

32 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Great news.

Interested to see where they place. Daytime JP or Park most likely but wouldn’t be shocked to see multiple sets - maybe WG or a late nighter in the Rabbit Hole.

They were due to be on the Park last time and fit there perfectly so does seem like the obvious shout. 

11 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Great news.

One of the late nights in the Rabbit Hole - like Let's Eat Grandma last time - would be great! 

2 hours ago, Chrisp1986 said:

There is no way they weren't going to play. High JP or low Other?

They’ll have multiple sets over the weekend I reckon. 

Can see them being one of the Williams Green bands Thursday, a JP band and wouldn’t be surprised if they play the Park in a similar slot to the one Wolf Alice/Hinds etc. did 

On 1/27/2022 at 9:22 AM, Neil said:

no, still having problems.

In the absence could we have a locked post with a list on? Or a spreadsheet or something? I would say someone else could do it if the overhead was too much but you were an excellent filter of all the ramblings into appropriate categories:-)