Music Festivals given go ahead from late May...

Chrisp1986

7 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

so im in ... for trying tomorrow anyway 🙂 decision made .... friend has decided hes in too. PP decision if its on can be left for another day 🙂 

I went for the first time last year, kinda regret not going sooner but dates never worked. Camped in a largish but loose group knowing only one person when I went but several more when I left. Usually some people  around camp to hang around with also a regular spot at the main stage where you could find a friendly face, else just do your own thing. Will hopefully get a ticket tomorrow. Your welcome to join our camp if you like.

4 hours ago, HalfAnIdiot said:

I went for the first time last year, kinda regret not going sooner but dates never worked. Camped in a largish but loose group knowing only one person when I went but several more when I left. Usually some people  around camp to hang around with also a regular spot at the main stage where you could find a friendly face, else just do your own thing. Will hopefully get a ticket tomorrow. Your welcome to join our camp if you like.

thanks ...good luck with tickets if you dont already have them ... hopefully see you there 🙂 

18 hours ago, Jcatley said:

I feel happy that people like Connor won’t be watching the Chems 

I feel happy I’m not going to CF.

17 hours ago, Quark said:

People like Connor don't deserve the Chems. They deserve Calvin Harris.

His previous post he’s all excited over David fucking Guetta. Clueless.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, zahidf said:

6 music festival in London 26-28th March. All recorded alas, no live audience

Oh shit really? I joined late and am trying to work out what's going on from the annoying way they dripfeed everything.

So it's just a live stream? Really thought they'd do something later in the year. Might still tune in a bit but disappointing.

• Like 1

Just now, Zoo Music Girl said:

Oh shit really? I joined late and am trying to work out what's going on from the annoying way they dripfeed everything.

So it's just a live stream? Really thought they'd do something later in the year. Might still tune in a bit but disappointing.

That's actually a bit annoying as it's been trailed all week as this big announcement. They very much made it sound like it was going to be a proper live event.

4 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

That's actually a bit annoying as it's been trailed all week as this big announcement. They very much made it sound like it was going to be a proper live event.

Yeah, they should have just moved it and done an actual festival. Would have preferred a real 6 music fest in say October, than a livestream one in March =/

6 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Wonder if they have the same PR team as Field Day?! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Yeah, they should have just moved it and done an actual festival. Would have preferred a real 6 music fest in say October, than a livestream one in March =/

I wouldn't be surprised if they did that, though there is the case that they'd want the private concert promoters the chance to recoup money

5 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Good decision. What time do the tickets go on sale? Do you need a hand getting them?

Thankyou ... I’ve only just seen the offer ... didn’t have a chance to check in here b4 the sale ... really appreciated... I’ll be joining everyone at escott park in aug. 🙂 

10 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Thankyou ... I’ve only just seen the offer ... didn’t have a chance to check in here b4 the sale ... really appreciated... I’ll be joining everyone at escott park in aug. 🙂 

Excellent work. There's defo enough going for an eFests meet up 👍

3 hours ago, zahidf said:

6 music festival in London 26-28th March. All recorded alas, no live audience

6 Music can be so annoying at times; in this instance by misjudging the mood of frustrated gig-goers desperate for events to go to, and expecting us to get excited by an event we can’t attend.

• Like 2