Music Festivals given go ahead from late May...

Chrisp1986

Went to boardmasters at the Weekend. Worst festival I've ever been to by far. Disgusting toilets, aggressive security, no hand sanitiser to be seen. Covid was absolutely rife. Shocking and anyone who went deserves compensation. 

Compared to farm fest the weekend before it was night and day

34 minutes ago, Rex2 said:

Went to boardmasters at the Weekend. Worst festival I've ever been to by far. Disgusting toilets, aggressive security, no hand sanitiser to be seen. Covid was absolutely rife. Shocking and anyone who went deserves compensation. 

Compared to farm fest the weekend before it was night and day

can you see Covid now?? That’s a new one on me

But apart from that, yeah I’ve heard it was a shocker

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, sisco said:

can you see Covid now?? That’s a new one on me

But apart from that, yeah I’ve heard it was a shocker

Multiple reports of people testing positive already. 2 different groups immediately around our tent coughing continously. We overhead one admitting that they'd tested positive but just dipped another test in water and recorded that. Also 90% of the crowd must have been 16-18. Rife

I'm delighted to say I escaped from the Republic of Ireland last weekend and scooted over the border to County Derry and the marvellous 4,000 capacity Stendhal Festival in Limavady.  I had an amazing time, the festival caters really well for families and has a nice dose of good rock music too.  With 5 or six stages to choose from and an ambient forest, worth checking out.  At £105 for a camping ticket from Thurs to Sat its good value.  I done a review have a geek if you like.

https://niallmcquaid.wordpress.com/2021/08/18/stendhal-2021-festival-august-12th-14th-limavady-county-derry-northern-ireland/

Edited by pothead pixie
  • Upvote 1