Music Festivals given go ahead from late May...

Chrisp1986

2 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

It's etickets so just use someone elses address la

@vintagelaureate& @WestCountryGirl y'all going? 

Nah - studied the faqs for a loophole and it says you need to be registered with a doctor in the liverpool city region. I'd get through to buy a ticket now but it'd be cancelled as soon as I tried to do the test the day before once the NHS database becomes involved 

Edited by efcfanwirral

1 minute ago, efcfanwirral said:

Nah - studied the faqs for a loophole and it says you need to be registered with a doctor in the liverpool city region. I'd get through to buy a ticket now but it'd be cancelled as soon as I tried to do the test the day before once the NHS database becomes involved 

Ah shit that sucks, had some friends in manny i had hoped could come 😞

Just now, efcfanwirral said:

This came out of nowhere- I'm sure a gig wasn't on the list previously? With prevalence so low and doing it so soon we'll likely get a good outcome from this 

Nope it wasn't, Melvin no doubt has been pushing some people to get this going. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Paul ™ said:

Nope it wasn't, Melvin no doubt has been pushing some people to get this going. 

Also it being in a tent takes away any potential issues for events that have mixed fully outdoor and tent stages - it always sounded like there could be an issue brewing there but they're jumping straight to half covered for the pilot 

3 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

This came out of nowhere- I'm sure a gig wasn't on the list previously? With prevalence so low and doing it so soon we'll likely get a good outcome from this 

Yay! Positive news 😃😃😃

43 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

But as mentioned earlier, some fests may not be able to hold out that long for the results of the pilot 😞

These ERP pilots are going onto middle of summer. 

Many have cancelled or will do long before then. 

Edited by Paul ™

5 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Was quite funny tbf, but most of the people on here are music snobs who w*nk over ranking Radiohead albums and are very out of touch.

Or it was just quite a funny, well put together post?

I have no opinion of Blossoms either way. I clicked like because the post was funny. I would've clicked it even for some bands I think are half decent.

1 minute ago, Mellotr0n said:

Or it was just quite a funny, well put together post?

I have no opinion of Blossoms either way. I clicked like because the post was funny. I would've clicked it even for some bands I think are half decent.

I said it was funny. 

Just saying this forum is full of music snobs which it clearly is.