Music Festivals given go ahead from late May...

Chrisp1986

People are definitely hungry for a party! If this shit does actually end then we are in for a legendary summer! *

*positive pants on... this shit will end. 

9B34D45A-6003-4A10-870B-EB478C377B6E.jpeg

53192F64-E656-4C8F-B6B5-E5F0A36D647F.jpeg

64CC65AE-439F-4AC8-9035-683640B77FC8.jpeg

44 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

No idea who Emotional Oranges are or what they do... but I love the name.

Theyre an anonymous collective type of group out of Los Angeles. The lead singer was a vocal coach for Adele and the guitar player has worked with Drake. R & B influences if thats your bag.

So it looks like Field Day is going to be part of APE this year? Just got this:

FIELD DAY RETURNS TO VICTORIA PARK 

Field Day returns to Victoria Park on Bank Holiday Sunday 29 August 2021, as part of the APE Presents programme.

Headlining our comeback, BICEP take centre stage with their scintillating live show - a London festival exclusive that will see the pioneering duo debut material from their critically acclaimed album Isles as it was intended - for the big stage.

Joining BICEP on our Victoria Park return will be Floating Points (Live), The Blessed Madonna, Mount Kimbe, Mall Grab and more. 

With a decade-long history at East London’s most famous park, our partnership with All Points East completes an evolutionary cycle, uniting two of London’s leading festivals and marking out the next chapter in Field Day’s illustrious 

9 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Field Day returns to Victoria Park on Bank Holiday Sunday 29 August 2021, as part of the APE Presents programme.

Headlining our comeback, BICEP take centre stage with their scintillating live show - a London festival exclusive that will see the pioneering duo debut material from their critically acclaimed album Isles as it was intended - for the big stage.

Joining BICEP on our Victoria Park return will be Floating Points (Live), The Blessed Madonna, Mount Kimbe, Mall Grab and more. 

With a decade-long history at East London’s most famous park, our partnership with All Points East completes an evolutionary cycle, uniting two of London’s leading festivals and marking out the next chapter in Field Day’s illustrious 

FFS this is a massive pain in the ass for us!!

Just bought tickets to the Jamie XX day and as much as I'd love a two-dayer, we struggle with child care as it is. 

Going to have to ditch one of them. 

2 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Yes please 

17 minutes ago, nikkic said:

The fall out on social media from the Field Day date/venue change is incredible. 

So many pissed off punters.

Don't think I've ever seen an announcement go down so badly! Someone calling the Field Day organisers "fucking bin lids" had me absolutely howling 😆

I can see why though, presumably they're now losing the 2am (3am?) license, and looks like a few acts are now not playing (Maribou State and Tale of Us). 

I actually had a ticket last year and stupidly got a refund. Was gonna get one this year but ironically we decided against it as we wanted something with a bit more of a "field" vibe rather than a big warehouse...

1 minute ago, Zacko said:

Don't think I've ever seen an announcement go down so badly! Someone calling the Field Day organisers "fucking bin lids" had me absolutely howling 😆

I can see why though, presumably they're now losing the 2am (3am?) license, and looks like a few acts are now not playing (Maribou State and Tale of Us). 

I actually had a ticket last year and stupidly got a refund. Was gonna get one this year but ironically we decided against it as we wanted something with a bit more of a "field" vibe rather than a big warehouse...

Field Field Day

8 minutes ago, Zacko said:

From what I read they're also not refunding the Booking Fee which is around a tenner. If so that is pretty out of order.