Music Festivals given go ahead from late May...

Chrisp1986

19 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

When has he denied it?

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/uk-euro-2020-host-matt-hancock-b920637.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1613901147

Hes denied the story of us hosting the Euros so with that I'd assume that's him denying the festivals side too, however as the story came from The Times then I expect both to have some truth around them 

19 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

A snapshot of the media throughout the whole pandemic.

Absolutely. They very carefully craft bombastically-worded headlines with zero substance behind the actual article. All guesswork, assumptions, no-stories and half-truths. I really hope the general public learn to see through it all one day. Creating a thread on the back of it seems unnecessary, particularly as the OP itself seems to buy into the misleading nature of the article

13 hours ago, Joshuwarr said:

If we are working towards a timeline of everyone being offered a vaccine by the end of July then it would seem quite bizarre to not have some festivals get the green light this summer...

Reading and Leeds can just ask for a vaccine passport if that timeline holds or is met sooner. Majority of ticket holders are from the uk so  all theyll have to do is meet any other guidelines put into place. And I imagine those will change daily because there can never be consistency of protocols or message. If any ticket holder does not agree with the policy you can rollover to 2022.

2 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Reading and Leeds can just ask for a vaccine passport if that timeline holds or is met sooner. Majority of ticket holders are from the uk so  all theyll have to do is meet any other guidelines put into place. And I imagine those will change daily because there can never be consistency of protocols or message. If any ticket holder does not agree with the policy you can rollover to 2022.

Reading and Leeds might struggle demanding a vaccination passport as the average age seems to be barely 18. Maybe that’s me getting old

negative test the within a week should be enough.