Marvel shows & spoilers

FloorFiller

7 hours ago, Zacko said:

Just got back from BW. 

Really enjoyed most of it, although the final third went a bit over the top for what had mostly felt like a nice gritty and grounded film.

Ray Winstone wins the Oscar for worst accent in a movie. David Harbour and Rachel Weisz were absolute delights

Which one? He used at least 3 😂

Florence Pugh was terrific, reminded me Jodie Comer’s Villanelle... that’s a good thing.

Spoiler......

Where spoiler.......

Down there spoilers ⬇️

Stoked it looks like she’ll be back for the Hawkeye show, and perhaps, longer term as a new Black Widow. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole movie but I did joke with the wife on leaving the cinema about the cliche ending.

Edited by John the Moth

Ok Loki spoilers ahead…

Last chance before spoilers…

Holy shit, they did it the absolute madlads! Kang! Or some form of him, at least. I knew some real shit was about to go down with that sound clip intro. 

Certainly not what I was expecting him to look/act like, but I’m guessing that’s gonna change come Quantumania, and I assume he’s gonna pop up in some form/end credit scenes in No Way Home, Multiverse of Madness etc, or even Loki season 2, before that considering the two year wait. 

The multiverse is officially on!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Ok Loki spoilers ahead…

Last chance before spoilers…

Holy shit, they did it the absolute madlads! Kang! Or some form of him, at least. I knew some real shit was about to go down with that sound clip intro. 

Certainly not what I was expecting him to look/act like, but I’m guessing that’s gonna change come Quantumania, and I assume he’s gonna pop up in some form/end credit scenes in No Way Home, Multiverse of Madness etc, or even Loki season 2, before that considering the two year wait. 

The multiverse is officially on!

Oh ye of little faith 😉

That episode has opened a right can of wormholes. More questions than answers, but a great set up for phase 4.

21 minutes ago, John the Moth said:

Oh ye of little faith 😉

That episode has opened a right can of wormholes. More questions than answers, but a great set up for phase 4.

Honestly everything was pointing to it being Kang so it really would’ve been ridiculous if it wasn’t him in the end, but I just had to temper my expectations. Looking forward to what they do with him as it seems like we’re probably gonna get a few different variations of him popping up for a while now, and that the MCU is about to get a bit nuts - literally anything is on the table now.

Thought they introduced Kang into it really well, didn't think he was gonna be the version to cause havoc though. Spider-man trailer to come very very soon then, and with Florence Pugh turning up in Hawkeye, Abomination and Wong in Shang chi, multiverse opening up, Kang entering the fray, Loki in Dr Strange 2 and the spiderman theory looking very likely and also loads more I ain't mentioned and that's just stuff that's come about this year!!

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Honestly everything was pointing to it being Kang so it really would’ve been ridiculous if it wasn’t him in the end, but I just had to temper my expectations. Looking forward to what they do with him as it seems like we’re probably gonna get a few different variations of him popping up for a while now, and that the MCU is about to get a bit nuts - literally anything is on the table now.

Was just different to how they revealed big bads before. But since there's a Series 2, it makes more sense now

30 minutes ago, Callum_96 said:

Loki in Dr Strange 2

Haven’t seen anything about this, but good to hear Loki’s sticking around for more than just his own series. Remember being pretty damn disappointed upon hearing he was gonna be the main villain for the first Avengers film, but look at him now - easily one of if not the standout character from the entire MCU.

49 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Haven’t seen anything about this, but good to hear Loki’s sticking around for more than just his own series. Remember being pretty damn disappointed upon hearing he was gonna be the main villain for the first Avengers film, but look at him now - easily one of if not the standout character from the entire MCU.

Seen on Twitter that The Hollywood Reporter said he was set to turn up in it, trio of Strange, Loki and Wanda fighting Nightmare would be very good indeed

I’m not going near this thread until I’ve finished the Marvel television shows (except to post this) for fear of spoilers, but I’m half way though WandaVision and it’s fucking brilliant. Didn’t know what to expect and loved that after watching episode one I still had no idea. Just a brilliantly inventive show. 

Loki finishing ticking all my favourite boxes with an Apes style final reveal, you just love to see it folks. 

What a great season of television, streets ahead of even Wandavision by the end for me (and miles ahead of the other one). Some understandable concern about where you go after Thanos, well fuck we're in for a treat if this is anything to go from. Buzzing there's another season as well, wonder when it's out.

16 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Can’t wait for that incredibly underwhelming final reveal, as is tradition. 

For someone who only really knows the films and hasn't got a fucking clue who Kang is, that's what we got. He didn't even say he was Kang, unless I missed it, and even if he did, so what? What is that supposed to mean?

I've loved the series but I'm just left here scratching my head.

43 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

For someone who only really knows the films and hasn't got a fucking clue who Kang is, that's what we got. He didn't even say he was Kang, unless I missed it, and even if he did, so what? What is that supposed to mean?

I've loved the series but I'm just left here scratching my head.

Same here, it went right over my head. I guessed it was Kong because of this thread (and he said conquered!) but otherwise I would've been none the wiser. 

Still, really enjoyed it though! 

'He Who Remains' was essentially Immortus; basically the future version of Kang (arguably the wisest).

it's going to be absolutely bonkers where they go from here. I can see Qeng Enterprises being introduced to bring in Kang now, seems an easy link to make. 

Thought it was a great finale, really can't wait to see where it all goes!

11 hours ago, Hutchmaster said:

Same here, it went right over my head. I guessed it was Kong because of this thread (and he said conquered!) but otherwise I would've been none the wiser. 

Still, really enjoyed it though! 

He's made a monkey out of you.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Callum_96 said:

Thought they introduced Kang into it really well, didn't think he was gonna be the version to cause havoc though. Spider-man trailer to come very very soon then, and with Florence Pugh turning up in Hawkeye, Abomination and Wong in Shang chi, multiverse opening up, Kang entering the fray, Loki in Dr Strange 2 and the spiderman theory looking very likely and also loads more I ain't mentioned and that's just stuff that's come about this year!!

What's the Spiderman theory? (Sorry if i've missed it earlier in this thread)