Festival guessing game

eyebrain

There's this pretty popular game called Geoguessr, which basically puts you somewhere in the world via Google Street View and you have to guess your location as precise as possible.

Me as a total festival junkie could of course not resist and made a custom map of different festivals around the world, which I'm pretty sure a lot of you guys here in eFestivals would enjoy as well.

I've currently added 48 different festivals. There should be some locations which eFestivals users are very faimiliar with, but some are a bit trickier as well. Happy guessing!

https://www.geoguessr.com/maps/60194f1a527b69000157c2e1

• 1 month later...
On 2/17/2021 at 7:50 PM, eyebrain said:

There's this pretty popular game called Geoguessr, which basically puts you somewhere in the world via Google Street View and you have to guess your location as precise as possible.

Me as a total festival junkie could of course not resist and made a custom map of different festivals around the world, which I'm pretty sure a lot of you guys here in eFestivals would enjoy as well.

I've currently added 48 different festivals. There should be some locations which eFestivals users are very faimiliar with, but some are a bit trickier as well. Happy guessing!

https://www.geoguessr.com/maps/60194f1a527b69000157c2e1

It currently indicates that you are in 2nd place on the leader board. I take it that you are the IT person, and he / she is the festival freak?

I gave it 3 goes for free, but will not be returning to have other goes. Don't be too disheartened though, as I hate computer games etc. In fact, I hate all types of games - including 'mind' ones. 

However, I know that there would be an audience. 

I hope it goes well for you.

All the best.

On 3/31/2021 at 2:04 AM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

It currently indicates that you are in 2nd place on the leader board. I take it that you are the IT person, and he / she is the festival freak?

I gave it 3 goes for free, but will not be returning to have other goes. Don't be too disheartened though, as I hate computer games etc. In fact, I hate all types of games - including 'mind' ones. 

However, I know that there would be an audience. 

I hope it goes well for you.

All the best.

haha, thanks; i have just played it through to see if it works. As a creator of the game it should not even show me, as it's obviously unfair, but GG to the one who's first, that's impressive.