news & politics:discussion

zahidf

11 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

In case he pops his clogs and all?

Yeah pretty much, not out of concern he will die before coronation but more to give him as much time as possible as fully coronated King given he's not going to get nearly as many years as others given he's already in his 70s

11 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

No days off for you Sir. 

will have to see if us plebs get the time off ... i guess theres a chance but im sure we will be the last to announce and will follow what the others do based on pressure . the only way its practically possible is if we close completely ... but we will have already taken orders for online 

17 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

will have to see if us plebs get the time off ... i guess theres a chance but im sure we will be the last to announce and will follow what the others do based on pressure . the only way its practically possible is if we close completely ... but we will have already taken orders for online 

I was joking, sorry mate.

I hope you get the day off too. 

11 hours ago, Ozanne said:

Has anyone checked on the energy firms to make sure they are ok? 😉

I am having a little dilemma over my electricity. I am on a prepayment meter and there is a glitch with the meter. This has meant we have not had to top up for the past 3 months and have been getting free electric. I'm not touching the thing incase it resets or something. I really should report it but we are moving soonish. So.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

We'll be open and I'll be working. Hoping it gets added on to my holiday allotment which is what usually happens with extra bank holidays