Glasto politics: Non covid news

zahidf

2 minutes ago, LJS said:

I vote for ideas and policies not personalities. & I don't fall for your skewed interpretation of history, Barry.

...and I don't fall for Boris. Unlike millions of folk in your neck of the woods

Its like taking advice and ideas from Jack the Ripper on street safety...

3 hours ago, Barry Fish said:

Its like taking advice and ideas from Jack the Ripper on street safety...

nicely dodged

Tiverton is an achievement. Wakefield was basically ground zero for the miners strike but you do see alot of help for hero's hoodies about town so basically any labour leader who hasn't been laying wreaths for terrorists should be looking at it as a bare minimum. Plus I've mentioned before the last administration seemed more interested in the Blairites losing their seats than actually beating the conservatives.

Edited by lost

38 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Very sad day for women rights in the USA

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-61928898

Unfortunately RBG didn't protect her legacy by standing aside, this wouldn't have happened if she had. However it's a ridiculous system where such big ruling are determined by whether someone lives or dies.

Of course this will mainly discriminate against the poor as those in the middle (and above) will just hop on a plane. Hopefully the Dems can use it to get votes and try and change things.