news & politics:discussion

zahidf

32 minutes ago, charlierc said:

Brexit's never going to be done is it?

It’s the year 2069 and PM Boris Johnson makes the annual pilgrimage to Brussels where he tries to amend the Brexit deal that he agreed for the 38th time all the whole people at home claim he is on his last legs as PM.

When discussing Brexit. One of my work colleagues was adamant that Brexit would be perfect and would fix the country. 

He had an answer for everything I asked him apart from what do you do about the Ireland border situation. 

There isn’t a solution for it that doesn’t piss off a lot of people.  

10 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

When discussing Brexit. One of my work colleagues was adamant that Brexit would be perfect and would fix the country. 

He had an answer for everything I asked him apart from what do you do about the Ireland border situation. 

There isn’t a solution for it that doesn’t piss off a lot of people.  

they have their stupid fucking brexit now..maybe it's time to start making some necessary compromises and try and build a working relationship with the EU...this big thing that isn't going away, is right next door, and is our biggest trading partner as well as a partner on so many other things.

20 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

apparently a few late declarations...

When I heard breaking news on radio I thought it was that he'd been fined for beergate.

he's smart enough to understand the rules or to get an explanation if he needed ťo.

Edited by Neil

6 hours ago, steviewevie said:

apparently a few late declarations...

When I heard breaking news on radio I thought it was that he'd been fined for beergate.

Very sloppy. Not very forensic.

Old sleepy Keir’s boozle addled mind seems to be getting a bit forgetful.