news & politics:discussion

zahidf

I can see why Ed balls wants it. Wife in the seat next door and after doing the 2nd home/tax flipping thing they have a lovely house around here. Should make life alot easier.

Incidentally I was walking through Leeds train station on the way to work the day he lost his seat. It flashed up on the tv in Wetherspoons window and the whole station started cheering.

31 minutes ago, mattiloy said:

Is Ed Balls considered to be an ace up the sleeve these days?

hes definately an asset, hes popular and considered human. the new found popularity meanshis wife could now work out well as leader.

2 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Multiple News Corp titles have this as an exclusive, coincidentally giving massive publicity for their launch. 

Some others say he "appeared" to storm out. 

i haeard an interview with morgan yesterday where he claimed trump as a personal friend.

20 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

err...ok...

Spaffer has promised to declare any further fines he receives. I have no doubt that he wouldn’t conceal the truth from us. If it comes out that he hasn’t disclosed more fines and they have to be announced by the Met then it’s just another lie on record. 

If anyone wants to watch a slo motion car crash check out the interview with him on sky earlier

2 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

I think we are finally heading towards the end days of the liar. 

the locals will do for him, heard today that over 1,000 council seats lost would be the end of him, 800 will be ok-ish.

I have a theory. Johnson doesn’t want this Committee hearing so what’s the only way left to not let it happen? Dissolve Parliament for a general election.

I have this feeling Johnson will try to claim the people don’t care for Partygate and will try for a new mandate.