news & politics:discussion

zahidf

Man there are too many political journalists in this country.

I think we’d all benefit enormously by not browsing their shitty clickbait columns.

Just endlessly tweeting ’i’m hearing from a source that XYZ has said ABC’ - it almost never turns out to be true or if it is, its of no consequence whatsoever. And then when they finally get the baddies in for an interview they just roll them over and give them a nice belly rub.

Panic on the street of downing, sack the journos sack the journos sack the journos !!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, found home in 2009 said:

I'm Scottish so I definitely don't get it. How do things like that work. Do the Scottish government get more money to compensate for the fact the UK governments attempt to help people with the cost of living doesn't actually apply here.

To answer my own question have since read the devolved governments get the equivalent extra money in their budget which they can choose to spend as they deem appropriate.

Seems fair enough. Hope the SNP don't waste it

14 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Got to hard agree with you there. Sadly out of upvotes. He's our Trump and I don't think you get that many of those.

snp supporters after the 2014 indyref who claimed the vote was stolen. there's more than one way to be like trump.

9 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

He’s spinning this into ‘the PM taking charge’.

he'll probably claim theywere for the boot anyway due to his re-org of the PM's office.

i think its likely they thought they were going to get booted, so left before that happened. Spaffer is always happy to let others take the blame. theres no one he won't shit on.

Edited by Neil

17 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

He’s spinning this into ‘the PM taking charge’. It’ll probably work for the moronic Tory MPs and be enough for them to let him off. 

Sounds to me like three of them were probably on their way out anyway because of partygate, but not Mirza. She seems to be the biggie, and the Starmer/Saville thing was the final straw for her.

It's like watching a clown's car crash in slow motion.......except it seems to be speeding up as it approaches the point of impact.

Would all be laughable.....except the British public are the victims of all this mismanagement and chaos.

41 minutes ago, Neil said:

snp supporters after the 2014 indyref who claimed the vote was stolen. there's more than one way to be like trump.

This was not a widely held view by independence supporters at all post 2014.

Why do you bring up the snp or independence at literally every opportunity, it’s mad how much you care 

5 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

This was not a widely held view by independence supporters at all post 2014.

it was, there was masses all over arsewipe, videos of the 'cheating', and all sorts.

5 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Why do you bring up the snp or independence at literally every opportunity, it’s mad how much you care 

because all nationalism is horrid,

why do those indyists never bring up the money from westminster that's funded the green power generation, everytime those indy-ists crow about green power?