news & politics:discussion

zahidf

This is all set up for an utter bastard who has avoided BoJo's cabinet and kept a low profile to now swoop in and take it. Someone like Jeremy Hunt who can be repackaged as a competent, moral Tory given the amount of nutters now floating around their ranks.

3 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

This is all set up for an utter bastard who has avoided BoJo's cabinet and kept a low profile to now swoop in and take it. Someone like Jeremy Hunt who can be repackaged as a competent, moral Tory given the amount of nutters now floating around their ranks.

Or Mordaunt as suggested by Copperface...

Yeah at this point I want to see Boris's career dead in the water. Couldn't bare to see him pop up in a couple of year's time doing his floppy haired rascal act on the TV circuit again. Have him ousted in disgrace and left out to pasture to rot.

7 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

Yeah at this point I want to see Boris's career dead in the water. Couldn't bare to see him pop up in a couple of year's time doing his floppy haired rascal act on the TV circuit again. Have him ousted in disgrace and left out to pasture to rot.

I'm guessing he will probably re-emerge either way but for someone who models themselves on Churchill it would be so great to see him not even make one full term and be kicked out by his own team.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

This is a bit exciting. Hope things start to turn a bit quicker against Boris now.

I know we will end up with another arsehole, just please let me see him humiliated. 

“We’ll end up with another one just as bad!” My partner said to me the other day. But I don’t think that’s true.

Boris is a poison. He lies. He stirs up division. He says outrageous (racist) shit. He serves himself and does it all with a smile on his face, pretending to be everyone’s mate.

I’m sure the next one will be awful… but Boris has got to be one of the worst of all time.

• Upvote 3

There’s an emerging story of £600m being paid to an interior design company for PPE. The money is no longer in the company accounts and of course no PPE has appeared. 

Unispace is going to be the next big scandal to add another nail to Spaffers coffin. If it’s proved that any Tory is connected to that company then I think it’s riot time. 

7 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

There’s an emerging story of £600m being paid to an interior design company for PPE. The money is no longer in the company accounts and of course no PPE has appeared. 

Unispace is going to be the next big scandal to add another nail to Spaffers coffin. If it’s proved that any Tory is connected to that company then I think it’s riot time. 

How about Uniserve and the Tory MP Julia Lopez?

Uniserve, a logistics company, got a £300 million contract for PPE and a £572 million contract for freight services.  Most of it was unsuitable and delayed and as such, unusable. As a result, it is now all being stored in containers around Suffolk - The Government is being charged c. £1 million per day for this storage - by Uniserve. Who happen to share the same office correspondence address as Lopez.

https://www.time1075.net/173289-2-upminster-company-vip-ppe-contracts/

25 minutes ago, Justiceforcedave said:

“We’ll end up with another one just as bad!” My partner said to me the other day. But I don’t think that’s true.

Boris is a poison. He lies. He stirs up division. He says outrageous (racist) shit. He serves himself and does it all with a smile on his face, pretending to be everyone’s mate.

I’m sure the next one will be awful… but Boris has got to be one of the worst of all time.

Got to hard agree with you there. Sadly out of upvotes. He's our Trump and I don't think you get that many of those.

34 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

@Ozanne what’s your confidence in Boris Johnson … remaining PM as the gates open for Glastonbury as a % … in fact let’s take the forum feelings too 

higher than the % chance of him addressing the pyramid crowd on Sunday 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris