Glasto politics: Non covid news

zahidf

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

Suprisingly Bojo isn't turning up to parliament for Labour's urgent question today, they're sending someone called Michael Ellis instead.

Usual Patsy who didn't go, didn't get invited, who won't speculate and can just keep saying there is an investigation we should wait for.

I am not even sure this one is being investigated because it wasn't on the radar when the investigation was annouced.

Being played for fools.

Edited by Barry Fish

44 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Odds on Boris suddenly getting Covid and having to skip PMQs tomorrow?

Don't expect too much at PMQs. Whilst Labour, Scots Nats, Liberals et al  will rave at Boris, he has a ready defence for now hiding behind the on-going Gray Inquiry. The best the opposition can hope for is to keep the issue in the public eye and chip further at the chasms opening in the Johnson administration. 

1 minute ago, Lycra said:

Don't expect too much at PMQs. Whilst Labour, Scots Nats, Liberals et al  will rave at Boris, he has a ready defence for now hiding behind the on-going Gray Inquiry. The best the opposition can hope for is to keep the issue in the public eye and chip further at the chasms opening in the Johnson administration. 

I'll likely give it a watch anyway.

Where is Johnson? He come out, front this, explain his actions and finally admit what’s happened. But he won’t because he’s a cowardly liar that’s been found out. 

He is hiding behind this Sue Gray inquiry because he think it’ll kick it into the long grass and people will forget by the time she reports. That’s why he just repeats that line about the inquiry and shows the contempt he holds all of us in. 

20 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

I don’t understand. What’s the benefit of kicking the can down the road? Surely it just exacerbates the public mood?

Trying to buy more time to come up with more lies? At some point the conservatives just have to chuck Boris under the bus surely? He’s too dirty now.

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Some Tory back bencher getting torn to shreds on bbc politics live at the moment trying to defend Johnson.  Senior Tories have all gone to ground. What a farce 

Everyone that aligns with Johnson ends up burnt. The Tories are cowards for not getting rid of Johnson. 

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

Problem for the Tory’s I’m imaging is it won’t just be Boris there … there’s a good chance of a leadership candidate being there too …

Please not my man Dishy Rishy...  Really gunning for him to be next leader.

3 minutes ago, Justiceforcedave said:

I don’t understand. What’s the benefit of kicking the can down the road? Surely it just exacerbates the public mood?

Trying to buy more time to come up with more lies? At some point the conservatives just have to chuck Boris under the bus surely? He’s too dirty now.

Yes as @Ozannesaid, they are cowards. It’s probable that Cummings is sitting on more damning evidence that will sink Johnson. The reason Johnson was so reluctant to sack him back in the barnard castle episode