news & politics:discussion

zahidf

When you look at youtube view numbers the channels on the right seem to trounce the ones of the left. Maybe she's right or maybe they are older viewers.

Most polling data indicates the Tories still have a problem with attracting voters under 50, so I would be surprised if that's the case. I'm not pretending everyone under 30 is anti-Tory, because I know some who will have voted for them in prior elections. But that as a statement still feels ambitious at best.

6 hours ago, charlierc said:

Most polling data indicates the Tories still have a problem with attracting voters under 50, so I would be surprised if that's the case. I'm not pretending everyone under 30 is anti-Tory, because I know some who will have voted for them in prior elections. But that as a statement still feels ambitious at best.

Yeah, she's talking shit. She talks so much shit I'm not sure I'm going to be able to bear the next few years (and beyond maybe!). Young people's current situation is fucked and their future is fucked...like they're going to vote for a bit more of that. They probably won't vote in the end, and that will help the tories just fine.