news & politics:discussion

zahidf

7 minutes ago, ian the worm said:

Aren’t we worried about Long Boris. Can’t we be jabbed?

no, it'll only be claimed as a big call that was called right.

53 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

This is true and a heck of a lot of Labour mps are private or grammar school educated.  Hello Mr Starmer...

Even Corbyn. Though I dont think he did very well (two E's) so that shows its not a guarantee.

8 minutes ago, lost said:

Even Corbyn. Though I dont think he did very well (two E's) so that shows its not a guarantee.

and Starmer went to a state funded grammar. which isn't the same..if you live in an area which has grammars or secondary moderns, all kids do the 11-plus and if you pass you go to the grammar...I should know because that's what happened to me and why I am at the top of society.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

i know tory mps are forcing him out, but its easy to spin that to be labour.

I dunno, people arent THAT stupid

Also, BJ isnt very popular and the public want him gone, so not sure Labour would suffer if they are seen as doing so

After spending the last two weeks suffering with Covid I’ve got no issue if people want to wear masks. 

As long as people are given the choice whether to wear them or not it’s not harming anyone. Just don’t force it on people outside of areas with vulnerable people. 

Back on politics, Truss is definitely being lined up as the looney choice. Mogg and Doris are backing her. 

14 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

After spending the last two weeks suffering with Covid I’ve got no issue if people want to wear masks. 

As long as people are given the choice whether to wear them or not it’s not harming anyone. Just don’t force it on people outside of areas with vulnerable people. 

Back on politics, Truss is definitely being lined up as the looney choice. Mogg and Doris are backing her. 

yeah...at moment looking like will be Sunak vs Mordaunt or Truss. Tugenhadt doing well too, as is Badenoch.