news & politics:discussion

zahidf

Getting very Trumpian vibes. Bear in mind Wyatt is BloJos ex so might have some insight. Might explain why Andrea Jenkyns was shouting 'He who laughs last, laughs longest' while flipping the crowd the bird the other day. 

Edited by Copperface

1 hour ago, Copperface said:

Getting very Trumpian vibes. Bear in mind Wyatt is BloJos ex so might have some insight. Might explain why Andrea Jenkyns was shouting 'He who laughs last, laughs longest' while flipping the crowd the bird the other day. 

He can’t, it’s against Tory rules. 

9 hours ago, Punksnotdead said:

Absolutely no evidence of this so far. However, 2 years is a long time in politics, so who knows?

Could go either way tbf. But given the sheer amount of shit awaiting the next leader, this is certainly a higher stakes group of things to navigate.

20 minutes ago, charlierc said:

Could go either way tbf. But given the sheer amount of shit awaiting the next leader, this is certainly a higher stakes group of things to navigate.

I’m gonna say we are heading for a Labour government, this leadership contest will be awful for the Tory party. 

1 hour ago, Ozanne said:

I'd seen that the Paralympic athlete Jonnie Peacock had voiced a request to remove a clip with him in it. Why exactly the clip she used that featured him also featured Oscar Pistorius is another matter.

There's certainly been better leadership launches in this farce, put it that way.

Edited by charlierc

21 minutes ago, charlierc said:

I'd seen that the Paralympic athlete Jonnie Peacock had voiced a request to remove a clip with him in it. Why exactly the clip she used that featured him also featured Oscar Pistorius is another matter.

There's certainly been better leadership launches in this farce, put it that way.

She’s used Jo Cox in it as well.