news & politics:discussion

zahidf

13 minutes ago, lost said:

Well thats the issue that everyone sees the centre in a different place. The argument also isn't always economic, it can be social or in this case the EU. People also willingly forget Corbyn campaigned against the EU for longer than Farage had been in politics.

Yeah well people on right and left supported leaving the EU, often for different reasons.

7 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Yeah well people on right and left supported leaving the EU, often for different reasons.

Though the same reason really and what I'm on about. It enforces countries to stay within a certain position within the overton window. See the lefts position on Greece's deficit reduction or Mogg's Singapore on Thames plan.

As you said yourself people on the left see the Eu's "enforced" deficit reduction in Greece as putting the EU to the right of Thatcher.

Edited by lost

3 minutes ago, Copperface said:

I'm still sticking with my February assessment of the neo-Atlanticist Penny Mordaunt. 

She's top with bookies, just saw Steve Baker make his pitch for the job. 

Seems entirely in keeping that he should try to hang on for as long as possible. Would make for more daily drama I suppose as the scandals and sleaze will inevitably keep on coming. I'd like to think we've reached the point where even the tory politicians understand that now and are desperate to be shot of him.

He's a fucking c**t and good riddance to him. No way he should stay on - position is untenable, and who will work with him? Tainted by association, not that they aren't all already having supported him for the past 18 months. 

Just remember, whoever takes over will be a fucking c**t too. 

* Johnson - narcissistic c**t
Zahawi - wants to have his cake and eat it c**t
* Raab - thick c**t
Patel - vindictive hateful c**t 
Hunt - just a straightforward c**t
Sunak - Super rich, in it for personal gain c**t
Javid - hates the poor c**t 
* Truss - super thick c**t (cannot overstate this, she's like a vacant and empty vessel awaiting instruction from mildly less thick aides) 
* Gove - Devoid of morals c**t (this is actually all of them tbf)
* Shapps - smooth stupid c**t 
Dorries - thickest of the lot c**t
* Eustice - arrogant c**t 
Mogg - arrogant, self-interested, sadistic c**t
Braverman - should know better but still a c**t c**t 

Those with * I have met and can attest to the summaries from personal experience.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, blutarsky said:

He's a fucking c**t and good riddance to him. No way he should stay on - position is untenable, and who will work with him? Tainted by association, not that they aren't all already having supported him for the past 18 months. 

Just remember, whoever takes over will be a fucking c**t too. 

* Johnson - narcissistic c**t
Zahawi - wants to have his cake and eat it c**t
* Raab - thick c**t
Patel - vindictive hateful c**t 
Hunt - just a straightforward c**t
Sunak - Super rich, in it for personal gain c**t
Javid - hates the poor c**t 
* Truss - super thick c**t (cannot overstate this, she's like a vacant and empty vessel awaiting instruction from mildly less thick aides) 
* Gove - Devoid of morals c**t (this is actually all of them tbf)
* Shapps - smooth stupid c**t 
Dorries - thickest of the lot c**t
* Eustice - arrogant c**t 
Mogg - arrogant, self-interested, sadistic c**t
Braverman - should know better but still a c**t c**t 

Those with * I have met and can attest to the summaries from personal experience.

It's interesting the variety of c**tishness they have assembled.

personally I feel Mogg and Patel are unnecessarily cruel in their actions. Dorries and Truss are simply intellectually not up to the job of being an MP, let alone in the cabinet. The rest are awful, but I'd stomach them until the next GE over this 4.