news & politics:discussion

zahidf

6 minutes ago, Kurosagi said:

The comment about Gove earlier doing the dirty again, reminds me that Johnson did have to concede defeat back then

Oh my, that is simply delicious.

The next day or two will be utterly compelling if he carries on.

It gives him the time to call an election...

3 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

It gives him the time to call an election...

Gives him time to drag the queen into it and raise the drama stakes.

What are the betting odds for the queen quietly murdering Johnson when he pays her a visit. Probably the only way we're ever going to get shot of him.

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

thats just Dorres .... gone in to back him 

She's brought the cyanide tabs, and is busy piling the sandbags outside the inner office. Proper Downfall vibes emanating from SW1.

Think they might be organising the blue rinses and red faced barrel chested football lads to march on the HoC and forcibly resist what they perceive as a 'meeja' coup and a stolen mandate. Want to see some #BackBoris loon/bot wearing goat horns and carrying a didgeridoo trying to break into Portcullis House.

13 minutes ago, Copperface said:

Think they might be organising the blue rinses and red faced barrel chested football lads to march on the HoC and forcibly resist what they perceive as a 'meeja' coup and a stolen mandate. Want to see some #BackBoris loon/bot wearing goat horns and carrying a didgeridoo trying to break into Portcullis House.

Just asked a tory MP on the news how they can force him out when he did so well at the last election. He basically said it was because Corbyn was so shit rather than Boris being good/popular.

Edited by lost

7 minutes ago, ian the worm said:

This is like the build up to Glastonbury. We all know the actual event is going to be amazing, but often the pre-festival experience is just too good. 

I hope he stays a few more days and does irreparable damage. 

This is fun I agree, especially all following it together like we have for the last few years ❤️