news & politics:discussion

zahidf

1 hour ago, gary1979666 said:

I don't think Barry is saying the Tories aren't up to their gills in sleaze - he's just saying that it's rife in parliament, so it's a bit of a glass houses situation.  To call all tories and their voters c**ts is just lazy.  

There are plenty on all sides of the house there for wrong reasons, but also there'll be lot on all sides trying to do good - though their methods will differ.

Granted Barry may not always adopt the right debating style, but him, Stevie, lost, etc are generally fair in their view.  Ironically, you're one of the most dogmatic supporter of Labour / Starmer and will deflect til the cows come home if there's criticism aimed at poor Kier.

But let's not argue today, we're all here to share in the downfall of Boris....it's like the football match in the war, let's just enjoy it, then pick up our rifles again when he's gone! 🙂 

Who’s called the Tories c**nts?

I just find it funny that the bad faith actors crop up every time to deflect things back to Labour whenever the Tories are in trouble. We see through it so don’t worry. 

7 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I just find it funny that the bad faith actors crop up every time to deflect things back to Labour whenever the Tories are in trouble. We see through it so don’t worry. 

yeah, the they're all as bad as each other argument.

plus...the tories are c**ts.

6 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I'll donate £100 to charity if you never use the term 'bad faith actors' ever again.

Also, you've just totally proven the guy's point 😄

6 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Johnson isn’t going to accept a change of rules so I wonder just how they will force him out. The only way might be an actual VONC by Starmer in the Commons. 

I think the 1922 rule change has to be it. A labour VONC thing might actually unite tory MPs behind johnson because they won't want labour getting any sort of victory. I think labour should sit back and let the tories eat themselves.

19 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

I think the 1922 rule change has to be it. A labour VONC thing might actually unite tory MPs behind johnson because they won't want labour getting any sort of victory. I think labour should sit back and let the tories eat themselves.

It’s a difficult one because if they do unify behind Johnson then that might be good for Labour. If I was Starmer I would seriously consider a VONC next week if Johnson is still in office.