news & politics:discussion

zahidf

2 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Yeah but your dislike for the Tories is creating a none factual view of the world.  There isn't much between Tory and Labour in this area.  SNP are a mess as well.  Your just saying stuff without backing it up.

I’m quite happy with my the Tory’s are c**ts reason tbh … I’m happy it doesn’t need further explanation either 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Barry Fish said:

Call the tory c**ts...

If you want to say the Tories are more corrupt and be taken seriously then you need a little evidence I would suggest

I’m out ..  I’m sure I don’t need evidence to show Tory corruption … 😂😂😂😂

3 hours ago, steviewevie said:

Mordaunt's position during PMQs is telling. As far away from the front benches as possible is symbolic and that area of the benches has long been associated with MPs distancing themselves from the Government. Conversely she has not resigned as a minister of state and still a part of this cabal so she is clearly keeping her head down ready to emerge when she judges the time is right. 

Had considered her some time ago and still think that the base love her but are some of the anti woke lot are put off by her views on trans issues.

pm.jpg

22 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Good old Tory deflection. When the Tories are in trouble deflect, deflect, deflect. 

I don't think Barry is saying the Tories aren't up to their gills in sleaze - he's just saying that it's rife in parliament, so it's a bit of a glass houses situation.  To call all tories and their voters c**ts is just lazy.  

There are plenty on all sides of the house there for wrong reasons, but also there'll be lot on all sides trying to do good - though their methods will differ.

Granted Barry may not always adopt the right debating style, but him, Stevie, lost, etc are generally fair in their view.  Ironically, you're one of the most dogmatic supporter of Labour / Starmer and will deflect til the cows come home if there's criticism aimed at poor Kier.

But let's not argue today, we're all here to share in the downfall of Boris....it's like the football match in the war, let's just enjoy it, then pick up our rifles again when he's gone! 🙂 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, gary1979666 said:

I don't think Barry is saying the Tories aren't up to their gills in sleaze - he's just saying that it's rife in parliament, so it's a bit of a glass houses situation.  To call all tories and their voters c**ts is just lazy.  

Where did I mention their voters ? I just can’t be bothered with a back and forth with Barry at this point … simple really … I’m enjoying the Tory party and Boris self destructing …