news & politics:discussion

zahidf

10 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Windfall tax on energy companies coming today...won't fix the problem, but govt can say they're using that money to help poorer people pay their bills...hopefully..

Impressive work from the Opposition forcing a Government with an 80 seat majority to take on their policies. 

2 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

If we get money off bills every time Spaffer creates a scandal we should be living cost free. 

At least they have finally given some support to people, it’s a shame it’s months too late. 

51 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Dishy Rishy saves the day 🙂 

Dishy for PM!

Rishy Callaghan. Didn't think I'd see the 70's repeat in my time. I wonder if fighting inflation with inflation will work this time?

7 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Its funny to watch you struggle in the face of a policy that actually goes very fair to help a lot of people.

He’s not against the policy. He’s against the government only bringing it in to distract the country from their latest shitshow. 

10 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

He’s not against the policy. He’s against the government only bringing it in to distract the country from their latest shitshow. 

Don’t use logic against the right wing trolls.

Lets see how much this does help, I have a feeling it might not be enough but at least it’s a start.