news & politics:discussion

zahidf

22 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

I have so much hair. Maybe I'm not a centrist after all.

Tosh Mcdonald is a great example of sometimes it being better to be a bald centrist

3 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

I’m going to guess that the report will drop somewhere around the 2nd of June.

They will use every bit of flag waving celebration as cover to hide bad news. 

Supposed to be next week isn't it?

Isn't there supposed to be another inquiry which looks into whether Johnson misled parliament?

4 hours ago, Punksnotdead said:

He'll use it as an excuse to pin the blame on civil servants & sack a few of them. 

Prime Minister Boris Johnson said it would be "entirely up to Sue Gray" whom she names when publishing her report, adding: "fingers crossed, that will be very soon."

So, that's him off the hook then. His minions have until 5pm Sunday to argue with Sue Gray not to include their names in her report.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61520212

7 hours ago, Ozanne said:

Boris Johnson has engineered the system to ensure he can get away with anything.

One of their lines over the past few weeks has been how Spaffer has single-handedly put so many people into work in recent months. Wonder how they’ll spin this cull?

1 hour ago, Ryan1984 said:

One of their lines over the past few weeks has been how Spaffer has single-handedly put so many people into work in recent months. Wonder how they’ll spin this cull?

They don’t actually care about people in work they just want people in low paid jobs so they see themselves as better than all of us. 

11 hours ago, ian the worm said:

Is that Dame Sue Gray?

if tories are giving honours for a whitewash report, that's a trick they learnt from corbyn.