news & politics:discussion

zahidf

4 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

PJ Harvey? Kind of surprised by that!

Not half as surprised as we were!

OK sorry back to politics... will make another Cave thread when we can tie it back into him maybe playing Glastonbury!

Fingers firmly crossed.

Oh just thought of a way to tie it into politics! Cave riffing on retraining as a ceramicist as per the government's advice.

Well done! We were arguing after the film about whether that was really his ceramics or whether someone else had made them to his designs, I just thought he collected the stuff.

On 5/17/2022 at 12:22 AM, Zoo Music Girl said:

I know he deleted the Nick Cave thread the other day, which seemed a bit extreme for a couple of trolls but I've not been in there much lately due to not having Glasto tickets. Sad to see.

i did but have just restored it.

11 hours ago, Kurosagi said:

Oh please let it be Mark Francois.

Surprisingly it's not...allegedly. This one is equally as nutty though. The ultimate flag shagger (obvs other things as well).

16 minutes ago, Neil said:

i thought people like you didn't like the history of labour candidates being publicised, oh, its just one particular candidate.

Idk what you mean m8. I’m just a guy who wants to see the end of the antidemocratic, corrupt, plutophilic system.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, mattiloy said:

Idk what you mean m8. I’m just a guy who wants to see the end of the antidemocratic, corrupt, plutophilic system.

you don't like the leader being able to lead the party then....? unless its lead the party to a record defeat?

31 minutes ago, mattiloy said:

put the members in charge again and see if they can vote for a worse leader than Jez.

1 hour ago, Copperface said:

Surprisingly it's not...allegedly. This one is equally as nutty though. The ultimate flag shagger (obvs other things as well).

Oh, twitter has narrowed the short list down then.

The only thing I know about him is some media round he did saying Johnson hadn't robbed a bank so therefore everything is fine and we should all shut up.

Twitter.jpg

3 minutes ago, Kurosagi said:

Liked the joke about JRM being an overgrown prefect leaving notes on people's desks - even Johnson was chuckling away at that one.

I missed the original story on the post it notes. It was referenced again later.

If it was JRM leaving them they would have probably been pen & quill written on parchment.