news & politics:discussion

zahidf

7 minutes ago, stuie said:

Are you just ticketless or are you not trying this year? 🙂

Ticketless as of 2019, yeah. Was thinking about the resale but to be honest I find it agonising waiting and not being able to plan anything. So I've booked Primavera instead and am looking at another little UK festival later in the summer.

I'll be back on the Glastonbury train come October I'm sure but I've never found it very easy to join in with the forum on a year I'm not going so guess I will be ducking out shortly (Cave thread excepted).

3 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Ticketless as of 2019, yeah. Was thinking about the resale but to be honest I find it agonising waiting and not being able to plan anything. So I've booked Primavera instead and am looking at another little UK festival later in the summer.

I'll be back on the Glastonbury train come October I'm sure but I've never found it very easy to join in with the forum on a year I'm not going so guess I will be ducking out shortly (Cave thread excepted).

also ticketess...and actually haven't been for years because always clashed with school exams etc. Might try for resale though, but reckon chances are slim. So, glad to be away from the Glastonbury area and all the happy clappy optimistic shite...I'll stick with all the doom and gloom here.

5 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

also ticketess...and actually haven't been for years because always clashed with school exams etc. Might try for resale though, but reckon chances are slim. So, glad to be away from the Glastonbury area and all the happy clappy optimistic shite...I'll stick with all the doom and gloom here.

If you decide to then drop me a line, would be glad to try for you. Besides anything I think you could use a little ‘recharge your activism’ sesh down at the left field tent 

4 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

ok...let's see how much starmer hate there still is...

He's clearly trying to appeal to part of the electorate that think NATO is vital and an important part of global defence (which is a large part). I hope it works and continues too show that Labour are a government in waiting.

36 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Haha yeah fuck em.

Good luck in the resale, though. If I had a ticket already I'd offer to help you but I don't think I can bear to do it and not try for myself!