news & politics:discussion

zahidf

Just now, Zoo Music Girl said:

Man I'm furious. He's not remotely apologetic. Look at his face while Starmer is talking.

I've tried to avoid taking this too personally but my mum died in hospital last summer and I wasn't allowed to visit because of Covid rules and honestly I'm fucking fuming. 

So sorry to hear this. I'm fucked off enough and I've been fortunate enough to come out of the pandemic without any scars...can't imagine how you must feel.

2 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Man I'm furious. He's not remotely apologetic. Look at his face while Starmer is talking.

I've tried to avoid taking this too personally but my mum died in hospital last summer and I wasn't allowed to visit because of Covid rules and honestly I'm fucking fuming. 

ZMG thats awful , sorry to hear that ... if it helps you have the people on these boards behind you .... and that fuckwit Boris doesn't act on behalf of anyone here 

6 minutes ago, jparx said:

So sorry to hear this. I'm fucked off enough and I've been fortunate enough to come out of the pandemic without any scars...can't imagine how you must feel.

Thank you. As I say I've been trying not to take it too personally and I understand why the hospital had those rules but it really fucks me off that they have been behaving like this the whole time.