news & politics:discussion

zahidf

9 minutes ago, Gingerfish79 said:

He’s going to get away with it. 

That Tweet is satire.

But yes of course he’ll get away with it, there are certain people in this world that never feel any consequences for their actions where people will go out of their way to ensure they thrive and Boris Johnson is one of them. 

His reluctance to resign despite all the damning evidence just shows what a shallow desperate despicable character he is.  His previous employment record should have been enough to prove his unsuitability for the job asPM.  The bumbling buffoon act hides a cynical man willing to do anything to save his own skin. 

He’s completely fucked now. It’s going to be a bloodbath tomorrow in the media. Previously he’s been able to pass it all off as “work events” but there’s not a chance in hell having a birthday party in his flat will be able to saved with that feeble excuse. 

Despite all this, even with Grays report. I don't think he'll step down. He's too stubborn and self cantered. He'll say its not the right time to talk about such things and that once we're out of the pandemic, then they'll discuss. Or he'll come up with some reasoning behind each one. Johnson is going to have to be voted out, either by his own party, or the public. 

6 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Despite all this, even with Grays report. I don't think he'll step down. He's too stubborn and self cantered. He'll say its not the right time to talk about such things and that once we're out of the pandemic, then they'll discuss. Or he'll come up with some reasoning behind each one. Johnson is going to have to be voted out, either by his own party, or the public. 

Yeah only way out for him is to be forced out and I think the party right now would rather keep him in to shield themselves.

9 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Of course he won’t step down, he’s too desperate for power to do that. He’ll be like Trump and trying to hang on by any means possible. Hopefully he’ll irreparably damage the Tories in the mean time. 

5 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Yeah only way out for him is to be forced out and I think the party right now would rather keep him in to shield themselves.

I think a lot don't know what the fuck to do...by continuing to back him how much damage are they doing to both government and tory party... especially with cost of living crisis just around the corner. I guess maybe he can take all the blame for everything and then they'll bin him later in the year and put someone in all shiny and new, but damage done might be too much to recover from by then.