news & politics:discussion

zahidf

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Tom tbh reading your posts today you seem to be on a high horse too … chill a little … you have a different view but arguing this at 9pm on a sat night seems a little counter productive . You won’t achieve anything by falling out with people 

Careful CF, you’ll be getting accused of being a bully soon enough 

7 hours ago, Ommadawn said:

You have an awful lot of free time.

So? I suggest my free time and what I do with it is none of your business. You also know nothing about my life and the potential impacts of comments like those about my ‘free time’ so I suggest you focus on your business and keep your nose out of others. 

Edited by Ozanne

8 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

This thread is so depressing. Is there any way for people to discuss politics without constantly getting personal and sniping at each other? I would have thought so, but this seems to be going the way of the Covid thread.

I think there often is decent discussions on here but I think it’s pretty hard when every second post is from ozanne who usually posts some drivel about how great starmer is. 

Occasionally people will bite and call him out on it and then they’ll be accused of bullying. Rinse and repeat every couple months.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ozanne said:

So? I suggest my free time and what I do with it is none of your business. You also know nothing about my life and the potential impacts of comments like those about my ‘free time’ so I suggest you focus on your business and keep your nose out of others. 

Chill.

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Ok back on topic now … when do we think the report will arrive ? Before or after pmqs ? 

They are talking about Thursday.

Seems like it has been delayed because there is more to investigate than they first thought.

Edited by Punksnotdead

[quote] Posted 22 hours ago · IP 23 hours ago, squirrelarmy said: He’s likely to win a an election campaign for Labour basically for not being Corbyn. If that were true, how do you explain his poor performance in the polls up until the tory implosion?[/quote]

i explain it by the number of labour voters who spent their time slagging him off(more than those people did the tories).

7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Ok so maybe some other breaking news before that to put Boris on the back foot for Pmqs . Definately wouldn’t want to be sue gray right now 

I guess Sue Gray has to be ultra thorough for this reason.

If the report comes out followed by another revelation in the news which she hasn’t covered, then it completely undermines the whole thing, the government, the process.

Edited by Justiceforcedave