news & politics:discussion

zahidf

23 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I already have one … and have done for quite some time but thanks for the advice … in many ways I’m delighted about the restrictions being dropped of course and happy people don’t have to wear masks that they don’t like … higher community prevelance will and does make things more risky and yes I’ve had my 3 doses and trust the vaccine .. but untill you’ve had it and are recovered you still don’t quite know . Anyway back to Boris … had a wander and couldn’t find him .. 

thrown under a bus is hyperbolic surely?

The 3 vaccines given is a gigantic amount of protection 

14 minutes ago, Jakeyboi135 said:

Boris has seen no evidence of blackmail, so that's that one sorted. It's not like he's ever claimed to have missed anything happening right in front of him

His tactic is simple.  Ignore everything, answer nothing, deflect questions and get his attack dogs to do the dirty work for him.  Pressure will be on Sue grey, that’s for sure. 

57 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

You seem to like to start a covid conversation and then stop it 🙂 

I answered the question Fray asked .. if by doing so I accidentally strayed into covid I’ll hold my hands up and say yep I accidentally switched the convo that way fair enough Barry you are correct 

Edited by crazyfool1

27 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

His tactic is simple.  Ignore everything, answer nothing, deflect questions and get his attack dogs to do the dirty work for him.  Pressure will be on Sue grey, that’s for sure. 

It’s worked for him so far but if there any truth for this he could be in serious trouble. It’s not ‘this happens all the time’ this is corruption and blackmail of MPs  

I wonder what excuse the MET will use to ignore this one. 

29 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

So if Boris was in your town today what question would you ask him ? 

I'd stay at home and give the corrupt cockwomble zero attention.