news & politics:discussion

zahidf

3 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Of course you think that. Care to explain how this is "improving people's lives"?  Let me guess... Yemeni lives don't matter?

Screenshot 2021-04-18 at 17.44.35.png

Mate why are you banging on so much about Biden? My post was about the Daily Mail? I understand that you want to talk about it but it's not gonna be with me my guy. 

3 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Of course you think that. Care to explain how this is "improving people's lives"?  Let me guess... Yemeni lives don't matter?

Yes, of course I do as I am centrist scum or something.

I don't follow it closely, just thinking about the stimulus package that he is pushing through. Obviously the Yemen thing is bad.

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

I don't follow it closely, just thinking about the stimulus package that he is pushing through. Obviously the Yemen thing is bad.

Possibility of a climate crisis agreement with China too ... and the quick rollout of vaccines ... seems like a solid start ... hopefully other things can get sorted it time ... 

2 minutes ago, topmarksbri said:

Mate why are you banging on so much about Biden? My post was about the Daily Mail? I understand that you want to talk about it but it's not gonna be with me my guy. 

Typical right winger   - sorry, I mean "centrist" - attitude. But hey if you want to support and praise an old white guy that's continuing to enable genocide then go ahead 🙂

2 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Oh do you mean this stimulus package?

Screenshot 2021-04-18 at 17.54.24.png

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

Possibility of a climate crisis agreement with China too ... and the quick rollout of vaccines ... seems like a solid start ... hopefully other things can get sorted it time ... 

Often these climate agreement things are useless and don't do nearly enough. As for the quick rollout of vaccines, yeah that's good but can't really say its  because Biden... it's the whole infrastructure and civil service and whatnot to thank  for that.

1 minute ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Often these climate agreement things are useless and don't do nearly enough. As for the quick rollout of vaccines, yeah that's good but can't really say its  because Biden... it's the whole infrastructure and civil service and whatnot to thank  for that.

Perhaps we give it a chance rather than dismissing it before it’s happened .. it’s fairly fundamental that these 2 countries sort something and even discussions happening is a good thing . You don’t seem to accept he can do some good and you never have ... 

7 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Typical right winger   - sorry, I mean "centrist" - attitude. But hey if you want to support and praise an old white guy that's continuing to enable genocide then go ahead 🙂

Oh do you mean this stimulus package?

Screenshot 2021-04-18 at 17.54.24.png

You're like a kid who's just found out an interesting fact and wants to tell everyone - even though it's got nothing to do with what anyone's talking about. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

Perhaps we give it a chance rather than dismissing it before it’s happened .. it’s fairly fundamental that these 2 countries sort something and even discussions happening is a good thing . You don’t seem to accept he can do some good and you never have ... 

Yeah sure we can give it a chance and I hope it is a success, but I just mean the likelihood of any real change happening because of it is pretty slim. Maybe he can do some good but he has been president for 88 days and was a senator since 1973, and so far he's done plenty of bad. But even if he does some good, that doesn't erase all the bad he's also done.

From the beginning of his political career, people were tearing down Donald Trump saying he's a terrible person, a sexist, a racist etc. Which he is. So why don't we criticise Biden for his past and present actions too?

4 minutes ago, topmarksbri said:

You're like a kid who's just found out an interesting fact and wants to tell everyone - even though it's got nothing to do with what anyone's talking about. 

At least it's facts, which seems to be something you c*ntrists like to ignore. 

1 minute ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Yeah sure we can give it a chance and I hope it is a success, but I just mean the likelihood of any real change happening because of it is pretty slim. Maybe he can do some good but he has been president for 88 days and was a senator since 1973, and so far he's done plenty of bad. But even if he does some good, that doesn't erase all the bad he's also done.

From the beginning of his political career, people were tearing down Donald Trump saying he's a terrible person, a sexist, a racist etc. Which he is. So why don't we criticise Biden for his past and present actions too?

At least it's facts, which seems to be something you c*ntrists like to ignore. 

Again - why do you keep talking about biden apropos of nothing?