news & politics:discussion

zahidf

22 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

How could she still be surprised by more things coming out? She’s either very naive, an idiot or incompetent. 

In the course of her investigation, Sue Gray will discover that Sue Gray was actually at the party. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Operation save big dog.  How cynical and breathtakingly arrogant to search for others to sack and take the blame just to save Johnson’s skin.  I have no confidence in the impartiality of Sue Grey. 

A bit like soliciting cash from rich connections to pay for your interior decoration… it’s a level of sheer shamelessness I just can’t comprehend. 

Nothing about Johnson should surprise me by now and yet somehow it does. 😐

8 minutes ago, Homer said:

It's all lining up perfectly for Corbyn to make his move.

Seeing as you mentioned Magic Grandpa. Spaffers new polling has actually broken Corbyns record for being the most unpopular politician. 

On the subject of people unsuitable for politics, Gary Neville is considering running to be the Mayor of Manchester. Although he would probably get more votes if we went for the London job. 

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Operation save big dog.  How cynical and breathtakingly arrogant to search for others to sack and take the blame just to save Johnson’s skin.  I have no confidence in the impartiality of Sue Grey. 

That’s Johnson all over. Everyone that has dealings with him ends up damaged (you could argue that of the Tories as well)

• Upvote 1

I must say I feel very positive about the covid situation again. It seems like most governments across the world are easing restrictions. By the summer I think covid will be an afterthought.

Of course something will pop up again towards next winter but that’s just the world we live in now.

5 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I must say I feel very positive about the covid situation again. It seems like most governments across the world are easing restrictions. By the summer I think covid will be an afterthought.

Of course something will pop up again towards next winter but that’s just the world we live in now.

I think you are right with that, this summer will be pretty much normal and next winter we’ll have a form of normal too especially with the level of immunity that’s out there. 

33 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

He is behaving like a bit of a dick over this.  Give me the answer I want or I am going to throw my toys out of the pram and call you nasty names.

Monomania. Alls fair in love with Keir.

How dare she betray prince Keir like this? By doing the job she has been assigned to do? Burn the witch!

9BADED79-CA8D-4516-8721-89CCFFEE2F4D.jpeg

• Like 1