news & politics:discussion

zahidf

37 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Is he still Prince Andrew but can't use HRH? Same as Harry?

Yeah I think you're right... reading about it I think it was the honorary military roles that alot of people had issues with but it makes sense to lose the HRH as well. Still like the initial pun though.

6 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

The Telegraph jumping on the bandwagon and invoking the Queen feels pretty significant. Really hoping this doesn't lose momentum.

It looks like more is coming out and they’ll be more to come so it looks like this won’t go away. 

According to the BBC the two parties joined together and the party continued to late in the night in the Downing Street gardens. No wonder Boris always looks so disheveled, he can’t get a decent nights sleep because of all the staff working late outside his house.

Edited by Cherry Tree

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

Pretty much as I predicted, Sue Gray is a stooge and this inquiry will be worthless.

‘She is expected to avoid making a conclusion over whether the Prime Minister breach the ministerial code…’ What a load of rubbish. 

3 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Pretty much as I predicted, Sue Gray is a stooge and this inquiry will be worthless.

‘She is expected to avoid making a conclusion over whether the Prime Minister breach the ministerial code…’ What a load of rubbish. 

It doesn't matter what the report says: damage has been done with the public.

10 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Yes the terms of the enquiry don’t include looking for breaches of the ministerial code, that would have to be added by the prime minister. Anyway how is she meant to conclude that it was all the fault of civil servants if she is allowed to investigate the actions of ministers.