news & politics:discussion

zahidf

18 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

well, he's still in the cabinet...all be it at a job which is seen as a punishment. Williamson isn't stupid, but he obviously didn't give a flying fuck about education. I wonder if he cares about N Ireland.  And I wonder what dirt he has on Boris Johnson.

I don’t think he’s been confirmed as NI Sec yet, has he?

13 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

nice english speaking white nations against that horrid red peril from the east.

Given the option of being ruled by Tories or the CCP, it's the Tories 100/100.

That being said nothing in that article about threat of cyber or soft power which are areas in which western nations will really get rinsed by the CCP. 

On 2/17/2021 at 7:57 AM, mattiloy said:

This was not about Corbyn, I’m just saying that an article which praises Starmer written by somebody who is a Starmer fan and uses Starmer’s appeal outside of Westminster as the central pivot of the argument whilst the author appears to himself be a card carrying member of the liberal elite, is basically a waste of everybody’s time. Just an expression of the author’s bias.

He may as well have saved us all the time and just written ’I don’t care What u say, I like Starmer me!!!!!’

Just as your criticisms are an expression of your own bias.

4 hours ago, Neil said:

lavbour aren't going to win, when loads of Labour voters don't want them to win

Lol how are they Labour voters if they don’t vote labour?

In other news Bernie Sanders is going to talk at Momentum’s fringe festival ’the world transformed’ at labour conference. Good luck to the Labour right trying to get in the headlines with whatever feeble policies they come up with- talk about being upstaged.