news & politics:discussion

zahidf

6 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Anything to do with the extremely hot weather?

No because they are able to account for that by getting more stock normally and adjust for stuff like this .  Definately starting to see some issues … however no impact on toilet roll at the moment … I guess people are still using up supplies hoarded 

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

No because they are able to account for that by getting more stock normally and adjust for stuff like this .  Definately starting to see some issues … however no impact on toilet roll at the moment … I guess people are still using up supplies hoarded 

My boss popped into Asda earlier and bought £50 of ice creams for the workforce 

1 hour ago, maelzoid said:

I was in Morrison's yesterday and all of the toilet roll aisle was empty. I went to customer services and asked them, and they said they had completely sold out.

So I waddled back to the bogs and used my socks instead.

Could you not have bought tissues or napkins lol 

4 hours ago, steviewevie said:

3% payrise for NHS staff.

The day after Cummings has a hizzy fit on national television, the government announces a 3% pay rise for NHS having set expectation at 1%, they also announce they want a fight with the EU about the NI protocol that they accepted as part of an oven ready deal and being highly competent must have understood the consequences. Oh and as an aside get a favoured publication to start implying that Rashford is not the messiah but just a very naughty boy.

That should be enough to bury the bad news and get the right wing press back onside. The problem is that a majority of the population buy this crap and no on is holding them to account, they really believe they are untouchable.

4 hours ago, Ozanne said:

It’s a joke. There’s a rule where you can’t accuse someone of lying but nothing stopping someone from actually lying. 

Would be quite an effective campaign if all the opposition mps took it in turn to do this … would massively discredit him very quickly but for that it needs to supported by Starmer .. and sadly I can’t see that ever happening 

Edited by crazyfool1