news & politics:discussion

zahidf

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

It's more populous than Scotland and with a bigger economy.

Leaving aside the fact that the differences are marginal and ignoring the fact that you just proclaim stuff without linking to anything to support it.

So What?

Anyone checked what Russia today is saying about a bat victory bald has his man in place with thre top sex pest. Vote nic get vlad.

Anyone give a shit what Russia today is saying about anything?

Scottish indyees will France still be your greatest friend when you've told their fishermen to do one how exactly do you think they'll take their revenge.

We won't tell les Pecheurs Francais to do one. We will however be able to sell them our fish which appears at the moment to be a bit of an issue.

Happy election day everyone.

Please do not vote for sex pests 

or Lawrence Fox

37 minutes ago, LJS said:

Leaving aside the fact that the differences are marginal and ignoring the fact that you just proclaim stuff without linking to anything to support it.

So What?

I pay attention and hoo wecredit g you with being cleverer than you are. My apologies you ou ar we too so you shouldn't need linked to know that salmons is a Putin stooge.

Anyone give a shit what Russia today is saying about anything?

We won't tell les Pecheurs Francais to do one. We will however be able to sell them our fish which appears at the moment to be a bit of an issue.

Scotland doesn't have the infrastructure to sell France it's fish, and this is about French fishermen refusing to accept EU rules and Scotland wants to work to EU rules it says but will rehab we o n as soon as you're not paying attention.

Happy election day everyone.

Some of us won't vote for sex pests the worst options on our ballots are tories in n Scotland you have worse than tories like the SNP who wouldn't do an eviction ban during covid until the greens forced them too. The English greens don't do deals with worse than tories.i re do not need to when to iries d ok the eviction ban the sbno wouldn't.

Please do not vote for sex pests 

We can't down here that's a uniquely Scottish thing. Exceptionally scottish.youve found some Scottish we xceptionalidm at last.

or Lawrence Fox

As far as I know he's never attempted to rape his colleagues there's worse some people will vote for.

Anyone read that Newton-Dunn thing in the standard I posted yesterday? He said that UK govt plan if SNP win a majority is to just ignore any calls for referendum for now...and then do a deal with EU where EU do not give any support to an independent scotland and part of that same deal also involves aligning on food and stuff so resolving a lot of the friction between NI and GB.

Might be crap, but he does seem to know govt thinking quite often...

https://www.standard.co.uk/comment/no10-scottish-independence-boris-johnson-nicola-sturgeon-b933342.html

Edited by steviewevie