news & politics:discussion

zahidf

3 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Sometimes I'm having a good day and then I remember that c*ntrists exist and it's ruined. Like why do they go on about balance and getting the "best" of both sides, but then spend more time attacking the left than the right? Also mad how c*ntrists will turn a blind eye to genocide and imperialism but then cry because they get downvoted. Can't make this shit up jfc 😂

You're a bore with as much intelligent coomenr as the daily mail.

3 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Sometimes I'm having a good day and then I remember that c*ntrists exist and it's ruined. Like why do they go on about balance and getting the "best" of both sides, but then spend more time attacking the left than the right? Also mad how c*ntrists will turn a blind eye to genocide and imperialism but then cry because they get downvoted. Can't make this shit up jfc 😂

As someone of such high principles I'm wondering how come you help enrich a criminal tax avoiding c**t.

4 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

You are what you do and you enable the corrupt.

3 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Everybody is. Haven't heard anyone support it. Surely it won't be happening.

So far I’ve only seen 2 people not speak out against it. Coincidentally both a ManUre and a Shitty fan. 

Edited by squirrelarmy
  • Downvote 1

Uk govt all outraged at this ESL proposal when it’s a direct result of the rampant capitalism they’ve fostered. When will the public wake up and see the connection? This is the world we’re heading towards if you keep voting in right wing governments. No one wants to live in a world where big corporations own and run everything, and yet they keep voting for the people who will make that happen and not take action. I find it hard to be outraged at this since it’s just so predictable.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jparx said:

Uk govt all outraged at this ESL proposal when it’s a direct result of the rampant capitalism they’ve fostered. When will the public wake up and see the connection? This is the world we’re heading towards if you keep voting in right wing governments. No one wants to live in a world where big corporations own and run everything, and yet they keep voting for the people who will make that happen and not take action. I find it hard to be outraged at this since it’s just so predictable.

Also, I guess this is globalisation....where global businesses can do stuff that national governments have no control over.

27 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

So far I’ve only seen 2 people not speak out against it. Coincidentally both a ManUre and a Shitty fan. 

They had a Wolves fan on BBC radio news earlier saying it was great because other teams can now win the (clearly now massively devalued) prem title. I think they dug him out for balance TBH.