Who Am I?

Vth_Fish

10 hours ago, northernringo said:

Kevin O'Neill

Spot on northernringo. Totally top sleuthing. Of course, I'm intrigued as to how you nailed it. Care to say?

I am a man of my word. I will buy you those objects. It may take some time because I'm currently skint. It also would appear that my recently deceased father has all but cut me out of his will for being a prize c**t. Takes one to know one is what I would say to him. 

Please do PM me your coat size. That's the one that going to smart. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Spot on northernringo. Totally top sleuthing. Of course, I'm intrigued as to how you nailed it. Care to say?

I am a man of my word. I will buy you those objects. It may take some time because I'm currently skint. It also would appear that my recently deceased father has all but cut me out of his will for being a prize c**t. Takes one to know one is what I would say to him. 

Please do PM me your coat size. That's the one that going to smart. 

That's kind but don't be so silly! Spend your money on something for yourself instead.

I just googled: o'neill efestivals yoghurt on a stick

And that brought up this thread which you started which included your name:

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, northernringo said:

That's kind but don't be so silly! Spend your money on something for yourself instead.

'Do a Columbo, do a Columbo!'

B6YLk2OCAAAYNHL.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, northernringo said:

Well, I did think that there was a fair chance that somebody may get it, but had hoped it would take a little longer. Nice sleuthing though. I actually bought my wife a deer stalker hat and a large black magnifying glass for Xmas once, as she keeps coming up with mad theories and deductions. She was actually pleased with the presents. Thanks for letting me off on the prize front. Instead I shall buy you some drinks, if we ever meet up in a field at a festival somewhere.

• Like 1