Your most controversial music opinions

CaledonianGonzo

15 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Sure but you are the fifth person to label Bob overrated in this thread alone, and the five-millionth worldwide, yet nobody is roasting him. And roasting is the reason we unlock our phones or start up our computers on a morning, right?

Am I? Maybe the thread has been going a while too long then!

1 hour ago, waltere said:

Not strictly relevant, but my mum used to work with the woman who was in the bird costume for this

You've just reminded me that I used to work alongside a Womble  - well, the bloke who used to be inside a Womble outfit when they played music (which if memory serves me right, includes Glastonbury). In real life he was a Building Surveyor. Or should that be in real life he was a Womble?

1 minute ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Ooof

"Adele, Jools Holland and Kris Kristofferson to try to prove that Bob Dylan is great"

Like getting Lieutenant George to defend you against a pigeon-murdering charge

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Mardy said:

Ooof

"Adele, Jools Holland and Kris Kristofferson to try to prove that Bob Dylan is great"

Ha! Sorry @stuartbert two hats, I probably should have listened to that before suggesting it. Just thought the title was apt. This one, on the other hand is worth a listen (only an hour total despite the 5 parts): https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/series/m000w331

17 hours ago, Mardy said:

Ooof

Stout fellow!