Your most controversial music opinions

CaledonianGonzo

1 minute ago, Quark said:

You've changed 😄

We were over in Alfriston the other week, couple of very nice pubs down there. Seven Sisters / Seaford is always nice, but unfortunately didn't have time to make it over to check out the long man.

Given the state most threads end up in when they go off-topic, I think this is just fine!

The Plough and Harrow in Litlington is my favourite country boozer round there. Very recommended. Tbf i have a lot of favourite country pubs!  The Long Man is a great wander, he's about a 90 min hike from my flat. its a fair old way up, but the views are worth the slog . . . i've done a couple of charity marathons from Brighton racecourse to Eastbourne seafront the last couple of years for MacMillan, theyre excellently organised if you like that sort of thing! 

7 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

The Plough and Harrow in Litlington is my favourite country boozer round there. Very recommended. Tbf i have a lot of favourite country pubs!  The Long Man is a great wander, he's about a 90 min hike from my flat. its a fair old way up, but the views are worth the slog . . . i've done a couple of charity marathons from Brighton racecourse to Eastbourne seafront the last couple of years for MacMillan, theyre excellently organised if you like that sort of thing! 

That's where we ended up, walked over the river from the hotel in Alfriston for dinner and a nice bimble back. Food was bloody lovely, beer was decent and the pub was full of dogs. Really friendly place, right up my street.

• Thanks 1