Your most controversial music opinions

CaledonianGonzo

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Give it a few years. Keith singing the 'She's got a mind of her own' bits will eventually seep into your soul.

My actual favourite Stones tune is Sympathy for Devil, that is one soul seeping tune.

This is the Neptunes' take.

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

One of Raymond's best, agreed - but all four of Gerry songs on Grand Prix are my man's strongest work and Ray's already repped by About You. 

A 32 song list could probably afford to have Grand Prix in its entirety?

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I might have already said this, but The Second Coming is the most underrated album of the nineties.

I preferred it to their first album. I know it doesn't have as many hits, but just feel like the whole albums got a groove to it and all the songs work together. I like listening to it from start to finish, with the exception of the hidden track with the out of tune piano which hurts my ears. 

Feel the same about Sticky Fingers by Rolling Stones. It's not necessarily their album that has the most good songs, but the whole thing just works together really well as a package making it my favourite Stones album to listen to from start to finish.

12 minutes ago, found home in 2009 said:

I preferred it to their first album. I know it doesn't have as many hits, but just feel like the whole albums got a groove to it and all the songs work together. I like listening to it from start to finish, with the exception of the hidden track with the out of tune piano which hurts my ears. 

Feel the same about Sticky Fingers by Rolling Stones. It's not necessarily their album that has the most good songs, but the whole thing just works together really well as a package making it my favourite Stones album to listen to from start to finish.

Although I agree with Calgol that it drags a bit. 

5 hours ago, Quark said:

Still an anthem for our times compared with Ian Brown and Van Morrison's output

Van’s new album is party central. Tracks include The Long Con, Big Lie, Diabolic Pressure, Stop Bitching Do Something, They Own The Media, and Why Are You On Facebook?

1 hour ago, henry bear said:

Van’s new album is party central. Tracks include The Long Con, Big Lie, Diabolic Pressure, Stop Bitching Do Something, They Own The Media, and Why Are You On Facebook?

I honestly thought this was a joke.

it’s not.