Your most controversial music opinions

CaledonianGonzo

10 hours ago, priest17 said:

Liza Tarbuck has one of the best tastes in music on the radio waves

I still know her more for Taskmaster. She was a pretty worthy winner of that tbf, almost as much for the final task alone. If I'm honest I wasn't aware she had a radio show, but I don't really listen to radio so I'm probably a bit behind on who's doing what.

Edited by charlierc

43 minutes ago, charlierc said:

I still know her more for Taskmaster. She was a pretty worthy winner of that tbf, almost as much for the final task alone. If I'm honest I wasn't aware she had a radio show, but I don't really listen to radio so I'm probably a bit behind on who's doing what.

My rents used to have her on Saturday nights radio 2 and she did my head in but the music was great. Then she was great on Taskmaster as you said so maybe I was just a bit irate at being at my mum and dad's on a Saturday night. So while I can't really recommend her radio show I can say she's got great taste in music that doesn't seem to fit with her weird pet squeaky toy mumsy talking bits.

On 2/25/2021 at 4:05 AM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I had no idea that not liking Jo Whiley was ' a thing'. Why would that be? I really enjoy listening to her shows. Actually, while on the subject, she was on fire last night. Possibly 'pumped up' at her success in the prioritisation and administration of a covid-19 antivirus injection (jab) to people who suffer learning difficulties. I do wonder though that if everybody's at peak performance on the giving the jab front, whether that means some people have been 'knocked off' the list to accommodate such a shift. 

Because misogyny 

On 2/25/2021 at 2:43 AM, OG said:

I don't mind Jo but Fearne Cotton is a whining bitch